NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get those CGs in the game? I converted the RPGMVP files to PNG to see if I lost some cg along the way, and found these, the first one looks like you get it on Friday laundry day, but when it's the dinner Daisy wears their usual clothes
The second I rebuilt it in Photoshop because it's made by parts and seems like MC is pricking the Emmi's ass but i tried all the options that can be make in the class

by the way, the 4th H scene with Daisy doesn't exist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get daisy without panties you gotta throw away her clean clothes as well, basically "failing" the quest on purpose to trigger that
also regarding getting the "full cg's" that's not really possible because the game layers multiple seperate pictures on top of each other like you manually in the second one. If you wanna see all the pictures completed/ want to re-visit the events than check out the modded version of v0.1.5.0 that i did a while back, i added a makeshift gallery mode in there. should be like 3-4 pages back i think

Jul 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to get those CGs in the game? I converted the RPGMVP files to PNG to see if I lost some cg along the way, and found these, the first one looks like you get it on Friday laundry day, but when it's the dinner Daisy wears their usual clothes
The second I rebuilt it in Photoshop because it's made by parts and seems like MC is pricking the Emmi's ass but i tried all the options that can be make in the class

I spoke to the dev about the scene on the left, the changelog for the last update said it fixed a bug with diving under the table at lunch, however I don't think it actually got fixed. Essentially, you are meant to be able to dive during lunch when it's just her (after doing the laundry quest), but the option isn't there atm...

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
I really liked the anal sex scene although there are still other opportunities for another scene as well as in the barn when you look at your aunt's backside or even on laundry day when she is cooking although I am still satisfied with that scene for now but I will continue waiting for some vaginal sex I just hope the developer continues with the game since I like it too much

lemowmow

Aug 5, 2020
Can someone teach me the controls during peeping at night when the aunt and cousin is asleep. Having problems removing the clothes. I can't seem to control them easily even pressing the exit button is hard.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone teach me the controls during peeping at night when the aunt and cousin is asleep...
Hover the mouse over the question mark to show you where all the interactive spots are, including the exit button. Move the mouse over to one of the spots so you see the hand (or hands), and then right click to do the action...
The two middle spots will pull her top to the side and remove her shorts.

Reactions: lemowmow

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016

Dont remember how but i accidentally stumbed upon the 2nd one, first one well you can obtain by enabling switch but wasnt able to get it legit by gameplay, she seems to just change back after certain hour

Mar 31, 2020

So with the Daisy Scene, Milda based it on the angles/ actions that were going on. So the after shot of cum coming out of Daisy's ass counts as a scene making the anal scene 2-3. It's a bit confusing but take it from the guy who commissioned it, you guys saw everything. Nothing got cut out or is missing.

Reactions: THICCWEY

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Alright So I just played it, took like 3-4 hours to get like 90% of the content, haven't gotten the foot job part not really a fan of that but the anal scene is MWAH that'sa gooda anal :love:. It does show however that it needs to be worked on more.

Gameplay: There isn't really one, the closest would be the milking cow but even then not really much of gameplay.
UI: Def needs work but looking at the Trello plans, the phone should be able to fix that I hope.
Quest pacing: yeah there's need to be some sort of small quest or something during the first 2 days because it seems kinda pointless. Actually the grind is kinda bad and confusing, there are cases where NPC has chat bubbles on them and you don't even know you had to be there unless you explore the whole place. So I think that should be fixed if the dev works on quests. Otherwise, I would've been lost if I didn't use the guide in this thread.
Art: Honestly where the meat is (haha meat like dic) like It would've been fine with still images but some of them are animated?! that's some good shit.
Sound: yea
Story: It's a good setting for these kinds of thing honestly, hopefully, it doesn't go retarted like dumb supernatural shit. Just you going to farm with your aunt havin a good time with new peeps. I'd say if it keeps up this pace it would be def better than Zombie Retreat or school of lust. (story-wise ofc)

But yeah good game, potentially 8.75/10 if worked on but now 6.75/10 in it's current state. Support them on subscribestar if you want more, I know I will.

I really really hope there will be some pregnant scene because it would be a sin not to have aunt have milky tits in a farming genre.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Alright So I just played it, took like 3-4 hours to get like 90% of the content, haven't gotten the foot job part not really a fan of that but the anal scene is MWAH that'sa gooda anal :love:. It does show however that it needs to be worked on more.

Gameplay: There isn't really one, the closest would be the milking cow but even then not really much of gameplay.
UI: Def needs work but looking at the Trello plans, the phone should be able to fix that I hope.
Quest pacing: yeah there's need to be some sort of small quest or something during the first 2 days because it seems kinda pointless. Actually the grind is kinda bad and confusing, there are cases where NPC has chat bubbles on them and you don't even know you had to be there unless you explore the whole place. So I think that should be fixed if the dev works on quests. Otherwise, I would've been lost if I didn't use the guide in this thread.
Art: Honestly where the meat is (haha meat like dic) like It would've been fine with still images but some of them are animated?! that's some good shit.
Sound: yea
Story: It's a good setting for these kinds of thing honestly, hopefully, it doesn't go retarted like dumb supernatural shit. Just you going to farm with your aunt havin a good time with new peeps. I'd say if it keeps up this pace it would be def better than Zombie Retreat or school of lust. (story-wise ofc)

But yeah good game, potentially 8.75/10 if worked on but now 6.75/10 in it's current state. Support them on subscribestar if you want more, I know I will.

I really really hope there will be some pregnant scene because it would be a sin not to have aunt have milky tits in a farming genre.
You should put that on the review section :D

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes