cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I hate to be that one guy that thirsts for the sauce, but what is the sauce of your profile picture, K3NJ1?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I hate to be that one guy that thirsts for the sauce, but what is the sauce of your profile picture, K3NJ1?
Better to ask on their profile than a thread they may not be following, but it's art from Kogeikun.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
i gotta admit this is 1 of the few games im actually looking forward to get an update,
will there actually be bestiality in this game i saw the tag get added then removed then added again and then removed

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i gotta admit this is 1 of the few games im actually looking forward to get an update,
will there actually be bestiality in this game i saw the tag get added then removed then added again and then removed
If there is it will be MC on animal (So far the MC sucks on a cow's udder quite seductively) as the dev has said that MC will be the only one fucking the women (Exceptions might include a wife and a husband going at it) so no female on animal.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
If there is it will be MC on animal (So far the MC sucks on a cow's udder quite seductively) as the dev has said that MC will be the only one fucking the women (Exceptions might include a wife and a husband going at it) so no female on animal.
i really hope theres some mc on animal i've yet to find a game with any of that been looking forever

Reactions: Bakkalon

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Only finding out about this now, it's brilliant! Will keep an eye on it in the future now!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i really hope theres some mc on animal i've yet to find a game with any of that been looking forever
Dev said there will be stuff like animal girls so maybe a way to get say a Cowgirl it would be by fucking and impregnating one.
Lots of posibilitied.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
208/5000

It would be great to see a blowjob scene under the table during dinner with Daisy alone or with Anna at night or on laundry days, even a tit job would be nice in a future update

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Sería muy bueno ver una escena de mamada debajo de la mesa durante la cena con Daisy sola o con Anna por la noche o en los días de lavandería, incluso una paja de tetas sería bueno en una actualización futura.
English please.

Mar 31, 2020
I have 115 points from the mom and still cant get the scene 4, I also cant get the heart icon to pop up after I talked to pool girl about joining.

Help?
I've answered this post before and I'll say it again. The scenes were broken down by pieces Milda had to draw so the anal scene counts as 2. One for the act and one for the after shot. The footjob is the last scene as of right now.

Mar 31, 2020
Hopefully all the cow in the farm would turned into cowgirls and not straight up to have MC having beastiality sex with the cow *Shudder*
Milda has said he's not for bestiality content but that's from when he and I were discussing between a girl and a horse. I also think the whole cow scenes are a bit weird but unless someone pays for it which is still iffy, then it's most likely not happening.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes