ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
i get stuck at scene bath with aunti, to bad, maybe bug at there, hope they repair soon at new update,

nice game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
When does he plan to release the next update ?

Still only a little bit of work done so far, so I expect maybe 2 month later
Milda has said he's not for bestiality content but that's from when he and I were discussing between a girl and a horse. I also think the whole cow scenes are a bit weird but unless someone pays for it which is still iffy, then it's most likely not happening.
I know he wouldn't do that, I'm just joking around a little bit. But just how would those animals turned into girls? With magic?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

Still only a little bit of work done so far, so I expect maybe 2 month later

I know he wouldn't do that, I'm just joking around a little bit. But just how would those animals turned into girls? With magic?
Summertime saga has monstergirls too and it isnt magic. We only know that furry and monstergirls will be a thing.

Reactions: thevoid089

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
from May about not having a schedule anymore.

Mar 31, 2020
Summertime saga has monstergirls too and it isnt magic. We only know that furry and monstergirls will be a thing.
He didn't say these were going to be added into the game rather that there options that are allowed for commissioned scenes or characters. So unless you have the money to make it happen, that sort of thing is most likely not happening. Furthermore, he's since removed that clarification from his commission rule to just have a blanket statement of no bestiality so it's going to be a hard no for a while. He's said that the game is meant to be a much more vanilla themed game so nothing crazy like that stuff is happening for a while.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
He didn't say these were going to be added into the game rather that there options that are allowed for commissioned scenes or characters. So unless you have the money to make it happen, that sort of thing is most likely not happening. Furthermore, he's since removed that clarification from his commission rule to just have a blanket statement of no bestiality so it's going to be a hard no for a while. He's said that the game is meant to be a much more vanilla themed game so nothing crazy like that stuff is happening for a while.
I see. Well hoping people commission animal girls.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Milda Sento 09/04/2020
I will make a status update after I finished this current task. New characters and some of their information. Rework and Phone Function.

I will post the status update when it's ready.

Mar 31, 2020
I see. Well hoping people commission animal girls.
I'm on the opposite end where I hope that doesn't become a thing just because I don't want to have the game break into the magic category because it ruins the setting. I'd prefer to have scenes and girls that fit the setting or at the very least have animal girls not be added in for a long time until the already scheduled characters get their story and scenes done. But then again I wanted Daisy to get ass fucked by a horse so to each their own. As long as certain characters/scenes can be optional then it's fine.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Damn the new girls look realllly nice !! Can't wait to see what he's got in store with all of them, especially Mabel :love:

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes