Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I tried "Winrar" but I could't figure out even with tutorials, i'll try 7zip
Damn couldn’t get it too work, when ever I clicked on game.exe it says I couldn’t find “nw_elf. Do I need to download a supportive app like a rpg maker?
I don't get what so hard about using WinRAR. You just navigate into the zip file and then drag all the files out into a folder of your choosing. Are you certain that you unpacked all files? That could explain why it can't find your missing file.

Ruby22

Aug 10, 2020
Damn couldn’t get it too work, when ever I clicked on game.exe it says I couldn’t find “nw_elf.dll” and that
I don't get what so hard about using WinRAR. You just navigate into the zip file and then drag all the files out into a folder of your choosing. Are you certain that you unpacked all files? That could explain why it can't find your missing file.
omg, i just did it in a couple clicks, it was that easy.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
patron under review can someone tell me why?
I imagine it has to do with shota or sleep sex, judged on the tags. School setting can be a problem too I believe, some devs changed from "school" to "college" due to Patreon if I remember correctly.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
LOL, that patreon page has been under review for a very long time now. The dev has been on SubscribeStar ever since.

When will someone finally remove the patreon link from OP? It's becoming tiring how on every page someone who just discovered this thread starts freaking out about the dev's abandoned patreon page being under review.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Someone should really remove that Patreon link because people get worried when they see that "Under Review" update , I know I fell for that a while ago too lol.

Reactions: Nemodow

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Dev said there will be stuff like animal girls so maybe a way to get say a Cowgirl it would be by fucking and impregnating one.
Lots of posibilitied.
I didn't expect him to suck that udder. Like seriously, ill die laughing if cloud meadow will loose to this game in the farming department. And from what i saw so far the farm itself, like the decorations ect, looks more atmospheric (pun-pun-pun) than that of the cloud meadow.

Reactions: Xhin and Hajtand

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
3 new characters have been added to the game:
- Mabel: Requested character. Her main story will be blackmailed by the MC because she cheats to get a good grade on the Test to get the attention of her classmates. I gave her an arrogant personality to fit her story progression.
- Mae: Douie's daughter, MC's childhood friend. Really open to MC. She will try her best to get the "Milk" out of you.
- Douie: You can buy seeds from her. She just a woman in need. Most of the time you would be there to "help" her.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
can we please have directions or smth? i started the game, got to day 6 and I can't still find anything to do except milking cows, studying and eating. Is thre really nothing to do in the morning?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes