patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Plus it's a 2D game with animations !! These takes the longest time cause you have zero preexisting assets to use. The english is awkward but not the worse I've seen, and I really like the design. It's got a lot of potential !

Reactions: Xhin

DragonAzer

Apr 12, 2017
This game will be very good, it is already on a very good footing :love: , I hope more animations will be included ... I mean more content. It would be good if in the end there were options for almost every event...:p:)

Mar 31, 2020
This game will be very good, it is already on a very good footing :love: , I hope more animations will be included ... I mean more content. It would be good if in the end there were options for almost every event...:p:)
It really depends. As of right now, most of the work is going into developing just the structure and setting up paths for scenes. I'm not sure what you mean by options but if you're saying that there should be options for what sort of position or type of intercourse to choose in each event then that's not happening. There will be options during events that can have stuff where you choose a certain thing to do and that leads to different scenes but EVERY event is not possible.

Reactions: DragonAzer

DragonAzer

Apr 12, 2017
It really depends. As of right now, most of the work is going into developing just the structure and setting up paths for scenes. I'm not sure what you mean by options but if you're saying that there should be options for what sort of position or type of intercourse to choose in each event then that's not happening. There will be options during events that can have stuff where you choose a certain thing to do and that leads to different scenes but EVERY event is not possible.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant by options. I think it can be easily resolved to be in the late update, not exactly in the next update but sometime in the future :unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

After checking Trello, I think we could have new update at the end of this month or early November...I'm so exciting to see the new content and story

Reactions: Eblodroid
Jul 21, 2018
Unrelated: I'm new here and want to ask.. How do I turn off notifications to a thread I replied to? I want notifications if someone quotes/replies to me, not whenever someone replies to the thread itself.

Thanks in advance!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Did i miss something or am i sposed to be the entire first day playing video games in the room?

I could peep the first night, but i cant help the aunt the first day, and the cousin i cant talk to when shes in the field. I studied once, and had lunch, and spent basically the entire day juct passing time...?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Did i miss something or am i sposed to be the entire first day playing video games in the room?

I could peep the first night, but i cant help the aunt the first day, and the cousin i cant talk to when shes in the field. I studied once, and had lunch, and spent basically the entire day juct passing time...?
No, that's pretty much it for Day 1: wait for Day 2.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
No, that's pretty much it for Day 1: wait for Day 2.
Man, i hope they change that as the first two days were super frustraiting. And boring. go inside, upstair, tv, play for hour, down stairs, outside, search, find nothing, rinse repeat... not a great way to start your game...

Mar 31, 2020
Man, i hope they change that as the first two days were super frustraiting. And boring. go inside, upstair, tv, play for hour, down stairs, outside, search, find nothing, rinse repeat... not a great way to start your game...
You have to remember that this is pretty much just the very start of the game. The game isn't supposed to have you jumping straight into scenes right away. There will be a way to pass a specific amount of time during the day to speed up stuff but those first two days are really meant to get you started on working up friendship with Ana and Daisy.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes