TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Trello page mentioned above is a progress tracker for the update, it was linked back here. And a SubscribeStar post about what's going to be in the update was linked here.

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
3 new characters have been added to the game:
- Mabel: Requested character. Her main story will be blackmailed by the MC because she cheats to get a good grade on the Test to get the attention of her classmates. I gave her an arrogant personality to fit her story progression.
- Mae: Douie's daughter, MC's childhood friend. Really open to MC. She will try her best to get the "Milk" out of you.
- Douie: You can buy seeds from her. She just a woman in need. Most of the time you would be there to "help" her.
Mabel and Douie are 100/10, but I'm not to keen on Mae, even more being a childhood character :/ </3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xhin and YODSYODS

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
How do I get more courage to sleep with daisy?
I just played it might a little earlier, I guess, you could eat with her always; talk to her about stake; help with the laundry for "basic" reasons. massagge her then you get what you want hahaha.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at the progress tracker linked back here the update is still going be a while yet.

Mar 31, 2020
Given from the last update and how progress was then, we're looking at between the end of October and Mid November. Depends on how quickly the new features will be developed. Story and scenes can be easy but stuff like new task systems or new things like the gallery room can take time to implement. On the upside, the further on this game goes, the quicker updates could get put out since just making story updates and scenes seem to be easy to implement.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
The English is, by far, not the worst I've seen. The slowness does suck but it's just one person doing the whole thing and they've never made a game before, so I think they're doing pretty good!

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes