Settum

Jan 10, 2019
this has to be said. Any man who is willing to SHRINK HIS EFFIN DICK just to get it wet is insane or so desperate for pussy it drove him insane. it's story mechanics like this that ruin the fun of a game like this....seriously.
Any woman who is willing to SHRINK her mammaries is insane... do you see how stupid that sounds? there's plenty of reasons why someone might want to shrink his shlong, from altruistic to practical. The fact it happens less in the real world than breast reduction is mostly due the rarity of a condition that would require such operation, as well as the difficulty of such operation.

Then again, MC is far from being a "MAN" anyway and wanting to prevent possibly permanent damage, socially, physically, and... legally, should be "admirable".

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WONDERING HOW TO START STAGE 12 / SCULPT / SCULPTING CLUB / SCULPTING SORROW

After sleeping with Anna during the storm, ask her to help you in your field on the weekend and that will start the sculpting sorrow quest.

For some reason, nobody on here has ever answered this question.

Last edited:

kalsupers5

May 26, 2024
this has to be said. Any man who is willing to SHRINK HIS EFFIN DICK just to get it wet is insane or so desperate for pussy it drove him insane. it's story mechanics like this that ruin the fun of a game like this....seriously.
If you are trying to immerse yourself in the game, maybe but even then the original plot I think should be if he gets the fairy dusted and it’s still small when he first tries and succeeds, then tries again with his dick being back to normal finding out he can’t. Therefore shrinking it again. That’s what played in my head to keep it continuous.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
If you are trying to immerse yourself in the game, maybe but even then the original plot I think should be if he gets the fairy dusted and it’s still small when he first tries and succeeds, then tries again with his dick being back to normal finding out he can’t. Therefore shrinking it again. That’s what played in my head to keep it continuous.
The worst thing is that he had to shrink his dick to go in and the fron nothing, one night he shoves his normal dick, that it's like a baby arm holding an apple, all the way in with no problem, lmao.

Reactions: BartzV

rb227715

May 22, 2022
More than 4 months and haven't got update. Milda is slowly losing interest in this game. Maybe next update takes half a year and next a year and next a decade and next a century and next fuck....

Reactions: yercat

rb227715

May 22, 2022
He didn't hire anyone he created a pseudo person thinlax. He's been hired to write but milda completed his art work but dude never finished.Maybe he's cooking.‍

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
More than 4 months and haven't got update. Milda is slowly losing interest in this game. Maybe next update takes half a year and next a year and next a decade and next a century and next fuck....
If it starts to behave that way, then yeh, we can start to compare him to drbones lmao.

He didn't hire anyone he created a pseudo person thinlax. He's been hired to write but milda completed his art work but dude never finished.Maybe he's cooking.‍
So you saying the writer it's not real? He's a program from the matrix?

• Haha
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
i find it funny when people compare milda to bones, bones took well over a year to add 1 scene with 3 variations while milda takes 5-6 months to add like 8+ new scenes for characters that are top quality and better animation and easily can tell the time spent in it compared to lazy bones

4.00 star(s) 170 Votes