WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
for example bones said he would do a update for the manor that update took I think around a year to actually come out then it was literally just one scene then he said he would release the rest of the update early march or may one of those and he has put of that update 3 times extending the update every time and most recently said it would come out late September guess what September is over, I like the manor but as a creator he is probable one of the worst I have seen honestly

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
More than 4 months and haven't got update. Milda is slowly losing interest in this game. Maybe next update takes half a year and next a year and next a decade and next a century and next fuck....
to me it just seems like your impatient, dude is putting in a lot of work in each update which takes time between the drawing coloring and the animation, not counting the writing and coding which can be a strenuous task and takes a lot of time, I've seen a lot of different creators that take the same amount of time but only put out half the content each update with half the quality

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
for example bones said he would do a update for the manor that update took I think around a year to actually come out then it was literally just one scene then he said he would release the rest of the update early march or may one of those and he has put of that update 3 times extending the update every time and most recently said it would come out late September guess what September is over, I like the manor but as a creator he is probable one of the worst I have seen honestly
well wdyt about dandy boy adventure?

tiddytamer

Sep 20, 2024
i find it funny when people compare milda to bones, bones took well over a year to add 1 scene with 3 variations while milda takes 5-6 months to add like 8+ new scenes for characters that are top quality and better animation and easily can tell the time spent in it compared to lazy bones
That said, six months for an update is still pretty wild, and I’m not so sure about being able to tell the time spent. Like someone else said:
[...]now the art has a very cheap white glow effect... and it would be even better if there wasn't that white glow on the art, as it would even speed up the work.[...]
It almost feels like self-sabotage. A lot of people would likely prefer quicker updates over some of this top-tier polish.

Reactions: Galaher and yercat

kalsupers5

May 26, 2024
To be honest comparing milda to bones isn’t even close, bones manor was what I started with and then I found this game, because bones was taking forever to do any updates, yes people get sick and yes people have days that they are off and don’t feel like doing any work, but when you have patrons that are waiting for in update and they are supporting your dream, you kind of owe them something, even if it’s a teaser photo WIP like milda does. I think Milda does a great job keeping the audience engaged at least, and participation is active between the patrons and artist.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
anyone got any saves? i lost mine. im so used to ren py saves that i didnt put them anywhere save...

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It is really strange how Anna shoves Callum's dick without any problem but we still need to use the fairy's dust in order to not scare her.
Yes, lot of people complains about that. It's kind of a big flaw in the story.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Maybe I'm not the only one who is a little disappointed with the latest update, why is it Kate who gets the p*ssy scene instead of Daisy, Douie and Joyce or the s*x tutorial with Ms.Emmi.
If the time between updates remain the same, where are only getting the update in half of 2026 i guess

4.00 star(s) 170 Votes