WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
for anyone who is mad about the upcoming gay content that is getting added to the next update, for 1. stop complaining its optional content, for 2. there is barely ever probable going to be gay scenes to updates, like once maybe ever like 4-5 updates so atleast a year or 2 between new gay scenes, so shut up and stop bitching

saochen

Jan 4, 2024
The earlier conversation about genital growth/shrinkage is insane. I come here for the post nut shame and the art. Read the story? For what? So I can find out I have nothing in common with the MC?

I want to retain as little of this as possible so that for whatever reason someone says something to me, that references to any of this shit doesn't come out, and they somehow get it and give me a funny look in public.

1728606813835.png

two perverts recognizing each other in public, just what i wanted

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
As someone that enjoy the fine art of femboys, Milfs and... fuck this shit.
Game good, still good. One scene is not going to turn your cock into pussy. Relax people. Just relax, breath in and out. Then, think again.
Small character for small people group. I'm angy cause one scene is not big tit 40years old loli milf teacher with magical powers. Angy.

taterballz

Nov 30, 2021
How retarded do you have to be to be complaining about this shit? It's like 2 entirely skippable scenes out of the dozen being added this update. Just ignore it and stop crying like little bitches since we know half of you whining will probably be jerking it to these scenes anyway

Reactions: avantasia96
4.00 star(s) 170 Votes