Mar 31, 2020
The bathroom scene was already technically rape, and from the character descriptions, the next update will have blackmail already. I'm personally not a fan, but I'm not the one paying the bills. Ultimately it's up to Milda
Yeah, it's really how it's told. Blackmail isn't my sort of thing either but it's how the story gets told that makes the scene. Like I have a really negative feeling towards seeing rape in hentai but so far, the stuff has been very low tier so it doesn't feel totally wrong. The supporters do however have more voice than they realize.

Mar 31, 2020
Indeed.
I will lose interest if the dev adds those things.
Normally I would sperg out about it but its increasingly clear that cuck stuff will eventually get into most games made by western people.
Seems like having a game without it it's a fool's errand so why bother :/
Yeah, I'm also pretty disgusted by cuck stuff but that really depends on how it's told. Games like Something Unlimited pull "pimping" girls so that it doesn't feel like you're being cucked. Wouldn't want scenes where a girl is straight-up having sex with another male in the game behind the character's back but stuff like inviting male friends over or helping a futa get with a girl puts a different layer to it. Bestiality is a weird one for me because I'm a fan of it, but in this game, I'd want it to be non-canon, like a dream the MC has or an optional quest that leads to that. I would still totally want it to be avoidable for people who don't want to see it through.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, it's really how it's told. Blackmail isn't my sort of thing either but it's how the story gets told that makes the scene. Like I have a really negative feeling towards seeing rape in hentai but so far, the stuff has been very low tier so it doesn't feel totally wrong. The supporters do however have more voice than they realize.
I think Milda could make the blackmailing and rape stuff the be feel more acceptable if the aunt and girls already have conflict feeling for the MC, then he just need to be a little more pushing forward with it to make them to have sex with him. Then the content would still in the game but the players would not feel too heavy with it, but I don't know about developer's idea so let see how it would turn out in the future (could be great if he but drugging content and secretly giving aphrodisiac to the girls)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
So doing like Dr Bones's game The Manor? Allowing the player to turn the taboo content on or off? Hmmm...could be a good idea, but then again it would still depend on Milda and his supporters want it in the game or not. Overall, I would love to have some more "hardcore" content in his game (not too heavy, but would be great to have some light BDSM pet play there and then or MC being more aggresive and bold with the school girls and teachers)
Oooooh! Especially the pink-haired cock teasing girl in the schoolyard. As they say in that situation in every RPG "I can't take it anymore!"

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oooooh! Especially the pink-haired cock teasing girl in the schoolyard. As they say in that situation in every RPG "I can't take it anymore!"
Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about, and should have some more "I can't take it anymore" moments with other girls too: Like the girl that taking shower in the swimming area, or sneaking into the sister and aunt's room in the night. Those could be very good add in sex action

Mar 31, 2020
Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about, and should have some more "I can't take it anymore" moments with other girls too: Like the girl that taking shower in the swimming area, or sneaking into the sister and aunt's room in the night. Those could be very good add in sex action
Yeah, that was a discussion with Milda on having a futa that the MC helps get with other girls because she's horny a lot of the time and in exchange, she helps the MC with quests or gets him items. One of the ideas would've been bringing her home for dinner or something and the MC can choose which girl the futa targets. Ana would be a shared shower and Daisy would be in the middle of the night surprise.

Reactions: ronan333

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, that was a discussion with Milda on having a futa that the MC helps get with other girls because she's horny a lot of the time and in exchange, she helps the MC with quests or gets him items. One of the ideas would've been bringing her home for dinner or something and the MC can choose which girl the futa targets. Ana would be a shared shower and Daisy would be in the middle of the night surprise.
Kinda expect to having sex with that horny pink haird her in the school yard, not turn out to have a futa. But could be fun to have a threesome at night with the futa girl and Anna/Daisy, hopefully not many people getting turn off and pissing with it because they thought it would somehow considered a gay content with dickgirl

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Something I don't really get is that commissioned scenes or characters are only 50 and 100 dollars respectively. And with the 100 tier, you get the scene as well as your own character with their own separate scene. Considering normally drawn commissions go for way more than that, I'm surprised not enough people jump on it. The entire Daisy bathroom scenes were done from only one of my commissions. I'm happy to sponsor someone else's idea if I like it that much but people need to at least get a bit more involved because Milda is super easy to access. If ideas get enough traction, then he listens to it like I want to see a bonus "non-cannon" bestiality scene which could happen but needs a lot more people supporting it to get attention.
What if...commision to finish one of the character's scenes, like a rush button I guess...

Also with the whole Beastality stuff...no. Let's be honest a lot of people are here for the summer aesthetic of a shota visiting a "relative's" home to do sexy time in his time there along with other strangers. If the dev ever does put it in however I hope he does it where you turn off the beast mode off like in bones tales game. I also hope dev focus more on finishing the character's route rather than adding more characters and never finishing it as most devs do.

but aside from...that I want vaginal sex with the current characters :p

Mar 31, 2020
What if...commision to finish one of the character's scenes, like a rush button I guess...

Also with the whole Beastality stuff...no. Let's be honest a lot of people are here for the summer aesthetic of a shota visiting a "relative's" home to do sexy time in his time there along with other strangers. If the dev ever does put it in however I hope he does it where you turn off the beast mode off like in bones tales game. I also hope dev focus more on finishing the character's route rather than adding more characters and never finishing it as most devs do.

but aside from...that I want vaginal sex with the current characters :p
Theoretically, you can. The bathroom scene was my commission which put it ahead of other scenes. It really depends on how you want the story around it to play out. Teasing scenes will probably be added in the following update you ask for it (not on the update you requested it around but the next one after that release) As for the intent of people, you can't speak for everyone. Some people want a vanilla game and some want rougher stuff to be added. Just because you don't necessarily like it doesn't mean that's everyone's opinion. If you read more of the comments, most people are fine with it being added so long as the game gives you a warning and a way to get rid of the scene's availability if you choose. An optional quest seems like the fairest option since you can warn the player at the start about it so they don't start anything they don't want to see. More characters for the most part won't be added in save for one or two characters I have commissioned that I don't want to start taking up scenes until Daisy and Ana are fully developed. But yes I agree more characters slow down progression and scenes.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Theoretically, you can. The bathroom scene was my commission which put it ahead of other scenes. It really depends on how you want the story around it to play out. Teasing scenes will probably be added in the following update you ask for it (not on the update you requested it around but the next one after that release) As for the intent of people, you can't speak for everyone. Some people want a vanilla game and some want rougher stuff to be added. Just because you don't necessarily like it doesn't mean that's everyone's opinion. If you read more of the comments, most people are fine with it being added so long as the game gives you a warning and a way to get rid of the scene's availability if you choose. An optional quest seems like the fairest option since you can warn the player at the start about it so they don't start anything they don't want to see. More characters for the most part won't be added in save for one or two characters I have commissioned that I don't want to start taking up scenes until Daisy and Ana are fully developed. But yes I agree more characters slow down progression and scenes.
just curious, did you commission for the anal scene or foot job?

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, both of those were me. Commissions count as one scenario meaning it can have multiple scenes (with limits of course. The number we found works is three instances and one cumshot view) I have another one coming but at the current rate, I'm thinking a year or so.
The anal is probably one of my favorite scene in the game so far, mainly because it's the only one with actual action so thank you ;.;7

Mar 31, 2020
The anal is probably one of my favorite scene in the game so far, mainly because it's the only one with actual action so thank you ;.;7
Totally. The next one planned for her is definitely going to have "more" of everything for the scene so I just hope people will like the next one the most.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Totally. The next one planned for her is definitely going to have "more" of everything for the scene so I just hope people will like the next one the most.
Would love to have more anal sex in the game, and not just with the aunt but the sister and other girls too. And did Milda plan to add MC real mother in the future as love interest?

Mar 31, 2020
Would love to have more anal sex in the game, and not just with the aunt but the sister and other girls too. And did Milda plan to add MC real mother in the future as love interest?
Trust me, you'll get some fun from the next scene. Every character for the most part will eventually have scenarios for every type of interaction (HJ, BJ, BoobJ [for characters that can do it], sex, anal) The mother has not been planned as a love interest or even making it into the game as pointed out when you start the game that none of the relationships are direct incest. This would break that point so it's highly unlikely she'd ever appeared in the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Trust me, you'll get some fun from the next scene. Every character for the most part will eventually have scenarios for every type of interaction (HJ, BJ, BoobJ [for characters that can do it], sex, anal) The mother has not been planned as a love interest or even making it into the game as pointed out when you start the game that none of the relationships are direct incest. This would break that point so it's highly unlikely she'd ever appeared in the game.
Kinda sad that the mother will never have a chance, but I'm respect Milda's decision. Can't wait to play and see the new content in the next update
In the future....could be fun if Milda develop some spying quest for MC, like let him sneak in female toilet to spy on the girls and teacher and even taking photos of them

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Kinda sad that the mother will never have a chance, but I'm respect Milda's decision. Can't wait to play and see the new content in the next update
In the future....could be fun if Milda develop some spying quest for MC, like let him sneak in female toilet to spy on the girls and teacher and even taking photos of them
Honestly I just think it's these dumb restriction that subscription sites have, but hey gotta do the land lady route sometimes when dealing with it lol

Mar 31, 2020
The spy stuff is pretty standard stuff so more than likely it's going to make its way in but the whole photos thing probably won't be apart of that unless there's a quest that needs it or something. I always encourage people to be more creative with scenarios and ideas.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes