MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
well I've done everything with Mae so far, but sleeping on my own bed at night only prompts the choice to stay in bed or wake up, related to Anna giving a blowjob or not..
How do I trigger the memory?
Try this: go to Douie's farm at 22:00 and you should see a little white arrow pointing at a window at the left side of the house. If you have already seen the content getting a blowjob and then having sex in missionary position then, when you click on the arrow it should give you the option of the memory. Probably this should trigger it when you go to bed or you might be able to see the scene on the spot.

Late edit. Just went there to check it again, and there is no need to go to bed, you just see the scene there on the spot (previous version)

Last edited:

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
Although I still don't know how to progress those questlines I talked about in my other post.
Try to do next steps: 1) at week day before school help aunt in barn(i am choose not slap), 2) after help stay at home and go in aunt room - must see "heart" symbol, choose look (of course). This event start questline. After this is more or less self explained. Raise relationship and grind again and again. After some days you can repeat and see second scene. Important thing : at some point when you have all conditions talk with Theo in school( go to school->have lunch->go to backyard-> wait till 13:00-> go to Theo(near red and blue vending m.)-> after drinking energy at evening enter in bathroom -> have anal sex with aunt. Also keep in mind what you need reach high enough level relationships before something event started. So, good luck and not judge my english. P.s. You always can check progress using phone.

Feb 25, 2020
Try to do next steps: 1) at week day before school help aunt in barn(i am choose not slap), 2) after help stay at home and go in aunt room - must see "heart" symbol, choose look (of course). This event start questline. After this is more or less self explained. Raise relationship and grind again and again. After some days you can repeat and see second scene. Important thing : at some point when you have all conditions talk with Theo in school( go to school->have lunch->go to backyard-> wait till 13:00-> go to Theo(near red and blue vending m.)-> after drinking energy at evening enter in bathroom -> have anal sex with aunt. Also keep in mind what you need reach high enough level relationships before something event started. So, good luck and not judge my english. P.s. You always can check progress using phone.
I've already done all the things you listed in point 1 and 2, but nothing about Theo was triggered. So far I can only massage Daisy or peep on her in the bathroom from the door at night and from the plank in her room in the day, and that's it.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I've already done all the things you listed in point 1 and 2, but nothing about Theo was triggered. So far I can only massage Daisy or peep on her in the bathroom from the door at night and from the plank in her room in the day, and that's it.
You 'll need to raise affection for both Theo and Daisy. Keep having lunch with Theo at 11:00 through 12:00 and talk to him at 12:00 when he is near the vending machine. Eventually the event will trigger.

Feb 25, 2020
You 'll need to raise affection for both Theo and Daisy. Keep having lunch with Theo at 11:00 through 12:00 and talk to him at 12:00 when he is near the vending machine. Eventually the event will trigger.
Theo is over 100 and Daisy is over 200 affection. If you say I'll find Theo near the vending machines at that time, though, I'll look for him next time I play. This game should really make things a little more obvious. I still don't know what to do with Douie, by the way.

duckhunter01

Apr 1, 2022
still can't watch daisy touch herself. I set her progress back to 3 and affection to 20. I help her with the barn work and peep at her through the floor board at 9 AM and she just takes a bath. How do I trigger the scene? Thanks!

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
still can't watch daisy touch herself. I set her progress back to 3 and affection to 20. I help her with the barn work and peep at her through the floor board at 9 AM and she just takes a bath. How do I trigger the scene? Thanks!
It only happens during the week (i.e. from Monday to Friday), not during the week-end (i.e. Saturday or Sunday). So, you'll have to miss the school to see her ...

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Try this: go to Douie's farm at 22:00 and you should see a little white arrow pointing at a window at the left side of the house. If you have already seen the content getting a blowjob and then having sex in missionary position then, when you click on the arrow it should give you the option of the memory. Probably this should trigger it when you go to bed or you might be able to see the scene on the spot.

Late edit. Just went there to check it again, and there is no need to go to bed, you just see the scene there on the spot (previous version)
Thanks a lot.
It doesn't show the new X-Ray view for me though. It just goes through the blowjob, then the missionary, just as I've seen them before. :(
-------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Ok I just had to switch on the X-Ray feature on the phone

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaitor

ddpp9696

Nov 9, 2021
How to find this "Giants sleeping inn" mae is talking about, she told me to go up but only can find vineyard there, trying everything going to every spot tryna interact with something but nothing happened. i knocked on the door but there is no response. if this sleeping inn = vineyard then what should i do, and if they are not, where to go to this giants sleeping inn

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes