srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
save scene
+ The Sleeping Giant Inn: Douie's husband with someone's mom
+ Douie & MC Anal

Note: hers with the cucumber I already have.
please.

Jul 2, 2020
Okay buckos, heres a tip for activating the cucumber events, wait till the cucumbers are harvested so it's just soil, no seeds, then change your day to 0 and keep sleeping until the 11th day, which is the event day.
edit: 12th day is harvest day, so just turn it back to 0 on the 12th.

and if you cant do the maze you can just use paper, (not that difficult honestly)

be sure to save in the maze just before the H scene starts so you dont have to do the whole thing from scratch.

(i wish they had an actual guide for stuff like this, makes the game harder than it needs to be.)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
How do you trigger Douie's night talk? Can't seem to trigger it after Mae's wet dream. Been sleeping for 10 days in a row

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How To Unlock That. Help Meee
- School Courtyard - Ebony Girls:
+ Behind School Gymnasium: Deep Blowjob, Vagina Sex - Woman Astride
Keep going to the school courtyard (i.e. behind the school) at 12 pm.

And talk to the girls/guy present there when you can.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
"
v0.2.4
New Content:
- Douie:
+ Morning Goods Help
+ Butter Churn: Boob Suck, Lick, Vagina Finger
+ The Sleeping Giant Inn: Douie's husband with someone's mom
+ Cucumber Harvesting Stage: Cucumber Anal Solo, Blowjob, Deep Blowjob, Anal, Deep Anal
+ Plum Harvesting Stage: Butt Play, Vagina Lick, Sit on Face
- School Courtyard - Ebony Girls:
+ Behind School Gymnasium: Deep Blowjob, Vagina Sex - Woman Astride
- Mae: X-ray for Memories Missionary Vagina Scene
- New Locations: The Sleeping Giant Inn - Vineyard, School Courtyard - Behind Gymnasium"

Where? When? How? Do I need to start a new game?
Start a new game? No, you can use a previous game save.

Concerning the conditions to activate the new scenes, don't forget that you can use your phone ("Events" sub-menu) to get tips about the concerned events:

- to start the events with the ebony girls, see my post just before this one.
- to start the events with aunt Douie, talk to Daisy at 3 PM (i.e. when she is in her field).

Last edited:
Reactions: Skumba and safrican

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you trigger Douie's night talk? Can't seem to trigger it after Mae's wet dream. Been sleeping for 10 days in a row
Have you achieved the previous stage: i.e. get the "Baby scene" scene with aunt Douie on week-ends (stage 3) ?

Have you a sufficient level of affection with aunt Douie: i.e. at least 50 points ?

BTW, the "Night Small Talk" scene is not repeatable: if you ave accidentally skip it (pressing the "enter"/"escape" keys or the mouse key several times when going to sleep), you can't see it again. But you can still check this on your phone: stage 4 (or above) when achieved.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Have you achieved the previous stage: i.e. get the "Baby scene" scene with aunt Douie on week-ends (stage 3) ?

Have you a sufficient level of affection with aunt Douie: i.e. at least 50 points ?

BTW, the "Night Small Talk" scene is not repeatable: if you ave accidentally skip it (pressing the "enter"/"escape" keys or the mouse key several times when going to sleep), you can't see it again. But you can still check this on your phone: stage 4 (or above) when achieved.
Thanks for the quick reply, bro. But no, I haven't even encountered it yet. Yes, I already completed the Baby scene as well as my affection points over 50. I was really concerned as it never popped in for me

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply, bro. But no, I haven't even encountered it yet. Yes, I already completed the Baby scene as well as my affection points over 50. I was really concerned as it never popped in for me
Do you mean that apparently you met all the required conditions but still can't get this scene ?

Could you post your save file in this case (I'll try to have a look at it to see if I can find something) ?

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Do you mean that apparently you met all the required conditions but still can't get this scene ?

Could you post your save file in this case (I'll try to have a look at it if to see if I can find something) ?
I will when I get back home

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
why does everyone need a full save?
while you can change the progress event on the phone expect the trigger event (usually first meet the chara).

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
He develops the game by himself with zero input from anyone else. Even with the best of intentions, it's still bad game design. No one can make a perfect game. He seriously needs people to tell him when ideas don't work or are poorly implemented. This latest update shows very much that the dev seriously needs other people to proof his game as this is seriously rough. Art is great and everything, but when the game does such a poor job at showing you what to do, it's failed.
The counterargument for this every time is that it's his game to make it as he wants. He can still control the game but I think he needs people to tell him when something doesn't work, or game design issues will never be fixed.
Pretty relevant opinion! And i agreed, that part was so god damn difficult, i couldn't process how to do the puzzle, and i already know what to do, it was hard as fuck, and if you don't have good memory, you´re gonna be stuck in there for a while...

The worst part is that you have to came back again to progress more with the scene, or worst... Revisit the scene again!
This update was like following...

1653762506947.png

At least all of these missions was for Douie, and it's not that i don't like this update, but it was a pain in the ass to do the "Douie missions", like this update is kinda of...
Like, if it was a fetch quest but with keeping track of the missions, and Douie had a weird mechanic of 1 week is in the crops, the other week she was recolecting fruit, but if she was in the crops, you have to wait until the crops grow so you can make progress, and then you have to do that "infamous maze" just so you can get her see stick a cucumber in his ass...

Like i would understand the level of "difficulty" if it was the "Anal scene", like make it easier first, and in the Anal one, make it challenging like you did...

At the second point of the maze i couldn't handle it and i just spam save points everywhere, that's the only way that i do it...

Anyways, sorry for the bible, but yeah, i would say the only thing that i could say that i like, was the ebony girl and her traumatic friend, and the re-work on Mae scene, other than all, the rest was nuts to follow...

My condolences to everyone if you had an aneurism or migraine trying to solved this update! :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: C1trov and Rickolin

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Some pieces of information concerning the harvest periods (for the story with aunt Douie), explaining while it's so difficult to get the correct states (at least in some cases).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I have to admit that this reads pretty bad, it's not as bad when you imagine starting a new game and solving these things alongside all the other content that's already in the game. That way every once in a while you would sort of stumble upon new content over multiple ingame days and weeks, in contrast to the way we do it right now, trying to solve her whole questline in one go before the next update arrives.

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Dear dev, please add scenes to the gallery as you see them in game and not between updates. The one off scenes are abysmal because of this. And please rework the maze puzzle, sheesh.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes