FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, does anyone know what the answer to that grape riddle is supposed to be? I have no idea what to do now... I think the note said "Grape L 6/7" and at first I thought maybe it was referring to one of the grapes within the vineyard and that there might be a hidden message but nothing. I also thought it could be a date maybe and Mr. Carter and what I would assume to be his affair would meet up on the vineyard but I dunno.

I know I could just skip it by cheating with the phone but I'm so curious now that I wanna know and see what's actually supposed to happen. Does anyone know?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
so, is this suppoesed to happen? progress 13, already see the cucumber scene autie is lost in thoughts, but i cant find out what i should do now

johnmoh

Aug 7, 2020
Is there a way to force Daisy Touching Herself Part 1 event? It doesn't happen for me, no matter what I do. Can't progress with Daisy because of that. Is there a hidden condition for event to trigger?
Yo can actually force the progress back to 3 on your phone (if it is higher than 3) and it should trigger it. Hope it helps!

Update: After that, you have to make sure to check on her at night

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Yo can actually force the progress back to 3 on your phone (if it is higher than 3) and it should trigger it. Hope it helps!

Update: After that, you have to make sure to check on her at night
i think thats its the scene where you must go home and look the roof hole at 9 am

Reactions: johnmoh

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
so, is this suppoesed to happen? progress 13, already see the cucumber scene autie is lost in thoughts, but i cant find out what i should do now
somehow, after a lot of sleeping to the next day the event finally show up, as someone said, i see the first cucumber scene at friday and probably had to wait a month pass

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Alright, does anyone know what the answer to that grape riddle is supposed to be? I have no idea what to do now... I think the note said "Grape L 6/7" and at first I thought maybe it was referring to one of the grapes within the vineyard and that there might be a hidden message but nothing. I also thought it could be a date maybe and Mr. Carter and what I would assume to be his affair would meet up on the vineyard but I dunno.

I know I could just skip it by cheating with the phone but I'm so curious now that I wanna know and see what's actually supposed to happen. Does anyone know?
6/7 is the date. 6th day of a week. Although I'm not whether the time is said in the message.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paarl and defre1999

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the cucumber field 1 event I helped her everyday on the field at 3pm until the vegetables grew and suddenly whenever I checked on her, she's always in the plum field.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the cucumber field 1 event I helped her everyday on the field at 3pm until the vegetables grew and suddenly whenever I checked on her, she's always in the plum field.
If you have reached the expected conditions (i.e. Affection>=70 and Stage >=12 for Aunt Douie), you must be also in the cucumber harvest period: i.e. 3 (last) days out of 12 (or may be only 2 out of 12; there seems to be a problem).

And if you are out of luck and that the concerned days are friday-saturday-sunday (which will probably the case for the first time), you won't be able to achieve this stage this first time: see several recent posts about this problem in this case.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes