NikuTheDawg

Jul 13, 2019
When I attempt to overwrite saves with the above the data doesn't seem to want to read (I can still only see my original save after starting the game to generate the save folder).

Additionally deleting and re-extracting the game and forcing the save folder in, the game still behaves as if no saves were made, and once you create one that is again the only save visible. Is there something in registry that needs to be altered?

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
what do I do here? nothing is triggering and I can't go talk to them and they don't react to my presence in any way. I tried multiple save files. progress with Douie is 7 affection points are 929.

edit: the solution was to increase progress to 11
1653583244173.png

Last edited:

nukeofwf

Oct 26, 2016
I am trapped in this damn forest labyrinth. Anyone know how i am supposed to get out? (maze, puzzle)
Entered deeper in the forest in the morning after hearing the rumors. now after he can't use his phone. I just simply can't figure out if it's a pattern or a hidden object or what.

kikuni

Sep 15, 2020
Why I cant see Ebony Girls at School Courtyard, I already changed time at 24 pm.
Can someone help me?
It's will be good If you can attach a picture.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just started playing this game. Haven't a clue what I am meant to do, got no quests in quest log, the game tells me to help auntie in the barn, go there and auntie doesn't say anything except looking up her shirt and then you click on Anne and she asks if you ate your breakfast yet, I go back to kitchen and don't see any breakfast, go back to barn and click on auntie and all I get is a message saying Anna is still around. Only thing I can click on is the cows and they just moo and show a heart.

Arrghhh!!!

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
patched version, selectively compressed with webp & opus, packed in a tar-zstd archive
not for windows users - tested only on arch linux using nw.js v0.62

Mar 14, 2021
Just started playing this game. Haven't a clue what I am meant to do, got no quests in quest log, the game tells me to help auntie in the barn, go there and auntie doesn't say anything except looking up her shirt and then you click on Anne and she asks if you ate your breakfast yet, I go back to kitchen and don't see any breakfast, go back to barn and click on auntie and all I get is a message saying Anna is still around. Only thing I can click on is the cows and they just moo and show a heart.

Arrghhh!!!
this guide is old but it can help you understand the mechanics View attachment DLOMC_Guide_1.7.pdf View attachment DLOMC_Guide_1.7.pdf

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes