Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Find what I think are bugs:

1 - How to use the Tiny Fairy Dust on night scene with Ana? There is no form to use it during the scene... I select the dust and use it, but to no effect
2 - At fondling scene with Daisy, in the bed, MC just take of her blanket but says he is too coward to do anything else... No other comands allowed. Any hints?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Find what I think are bugs:

1 - How to use the Tiny Fairy Dust on night scene with Ana? There is no form to use it during the scene... I select the dust and use it, but to no effect
2 - At fondling scene with Daisy, in the bed, MC just take of her blanket but says he is too coward to do anything else... No other comands allowed. Any hints?
Found how to use the dust completely by chance...

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
I made in this order:

1 - I got the milk from aunt and did the delivery to Douie
2 - Helped Douie in the morning with her husband
3 - Saturday, 15pm, Douie making butter
4 - Spoke with mae about her father and she says to keep your eye on him at evenings
5 - Went to the vineyard day by day since spoke with mae (The letter event triggered at monday 15pm)
6 - Now i went to the vineyard at Saturday 3pm, go by the right side of the fence, you will stay behind the bush and the event will trigger.
7 - Next day you'll speak with Mae at 9/10 am

So now i'm lost...

nong343

Dec 17, 2017
So this may be a bug but I think I missed the cucumber scene because of this:
The conversation where Aunt Douie is picking the cucumbers happened on a Friday for me. The h-scenes should've happened the next day, I think. There was a heart icon over the field but Douie was not there. She was churning butter as it was Saturday. So it looks like I missed the scene and I have to wait for the next harvesting round, which kinda sucks.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
I'm stuck on Aunt Douie Stage5(12) The Vineyard, already spied on Douie and reported to Mae so don't kow how to proceed.

Also, does anyone know when Plum and Cucumber Harvest Period is?

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I'm stuck on Aunt Douie Stage5(12) The Vineyard, already spied on Douie and reported to Mae so don't kow how to proceed.

Also, does anyone know when Plum and Cucumber Harvest Period is?
Observe the cucumber farming near her front house, and the group of trees in the north east of douie's house sometimes she's picking a plum and sometimes she's harvesting some cucumber. I'd to spam my sleep it work properly it's like sleep 5-7 days for cucumber picking and after that the plum is not matured enough to pick so douie will harvest some cucumber and after she harvest all the cucumbers the plum will start to mature after 5 to 7 days too. And in the weekend she's churning some milk into butter. NOT FLUENT IN ENGLISH so excuse me.

bloster

Feb 22, 2019
even putting daisy's event progress at zero I can't activate her harvest teaching event can someone help me

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
This was a good update but a hard one it took a while but finally done it the cucumber part was the hardest, you can do it once in a week or two not sure how many days exactly when the cucumbers grew up. the maze was a little hard too you should remember the path and you should do it as fast as possible

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
even putting daisy's event progress at zero I can't activate her harvest teaching event can someone help me
No need to reset Daisy to start with Douie's events, I maxed Daisy out through the past versions and started Douie's events with this version.
As Mehr7ad said, just talk to Daisy at 3pm, at that time she tends to the field east of her house

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
This was a good update but a hard one it took a while but finally done it the cucumber part was the hardest, you can do it once in a week or two not sure how many days exactly when the cucumbers grew up. the maze was a little hard too you should remember the path and you should do it as fast as possible
I agree, this update was probably the trickiest one so far with all the different events at specific times and places.
The maze was easy imho, just draw her path on a piece of paper while she goes through, I never got it wrong.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes