MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I ahve look again, no chance. Something is wrong.

Douie get no higher than Progress 7. No Idea how I should get to Stage 5 / Progress 12 "Vineyard". There are also no informations inside the game.

Last edited:

Ninjacornholio

Dec 30, 2021
Doesn't she wake up instantly even if the bar is full? Wouldn't call that sex
IIRC you can continue to fuck her if she climaxes after her bar gets to full. When the bar gets to full, you have to keep going with the foreplay until the animation plays, the mc notices and then you can try fucking her again.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
How and when will I enter the cucumber field? can you help me?
i think you just need to sleep and then go check the farm at 15:00 everyday until you get the event image
if you get nothing at 15, then you just need to sleep and check the next day .....

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
one question will there be vaginal sex with adult women or only anal or will it be implemented in future updates or over time is it just another adult woman with anal and not vaginal, well I'll be honest I'm not a big fan of anal sex I'm not saying the game is bad either On the contrary, the game is great, it's just that I would like a bit of vaginal sex with the Milfs, although I liked the mod, I would like them to also make one for Douie
If I had to guess, there'll probably be pregnancy content in the game at some point so they'll probably implement vaginal scenes once there is an actual consequence/reward for such a thing.

mrcastor11

Mar 4, 2018
1653519476900.png
I did the "Morning Loading Help" but it doesn't let me do the "Baby Boy"
Where do I have to do it
She told me at 3 pm the weekend but I'm there and nothing happens

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes