bmle

Feb 21, 2018
My full save for 2.4.

Has saves in front of the last 3 events with Douie, and the last one completed.

(This has been the most grindy and bothersome update to date.)
hei,
if u do not mind me asking
what should i do after watching the uncle and the women have sex? i talked with mae but i cannot do anyhting after that

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I have the same big question.
The inn is at the vine-card...it must be the little House there.
I must look at Moe's father and i found them with the other woman at the weekend...but I can do nothing, there is no scene.
And I also get no higher with Douie as "7"...the next Scene is with "12" The Vineyard...no idea what I should do now.

Can someone tell me what I must do???

Reactions: shurdor

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
one question will there be vaginal sex with adult women or only anal or will it be implemented in future updates or over time is it just another adult woman with anal and not vaginal, well I'll be honest I'm not a big fan of anal sex I'm not saying the game is bad either On the contrary, the game is great, it's just that I would like a bit of vaginal sex with the Milfs, although I liked the mod, I would like them to also make one for Douie

Reactions: oldstrong

Terannce

Dec 27, 2020
How do you trigger the event for ms.douie, i'm still at progress 0, helping her with the wagon and crops at 3pm doesn't seem to work....

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm, maybe i am wrong but as i can see Milda is deserve to be supported. The last update was in March or February, and here goes another. When all this world situation calm down, gonna give some $ for good stuff that he\she give for us

Reactions: JeremyRenner

ggeerr11432

Oct 16, 2019
How can I turn on both santie and mea x-ray scene? I doesn't show me. I tried looks in the dream room, and tried to replay the scene with phone many time now.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes