pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Baby Boy : how does it do?
It's an event that appears in the week-end afternoons (i.e. Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon, 3pm-4pm), with aunt Douie when she is making butter.

You'll have to fulfill the required conditions of course (i.e. sufficient progress and affection).

Reactions: godzero2326

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
While I have to admit that this reads pretty bad, it's not as bad when you imagine starting a new game and solving these things alongside all the other content that's already in the game. That way every once in a while you would sort of stumble upon new content over multiple ingame days and weeks, in contrast to the way we do it right now, trying to solve her whole questline in one go before the next update arrives.
I agree with you: what seems possible when playing the "whole" game is more problematic when you just want to play the latest release.

Reactions: BABaracus

l_johny

Apr 30, 2022
bruh how do I open the game. I compressed into 7 zip folder and when I opened and clicked on game.exe it said: "The code execution cannot proceed because nw_elf.dll was not found."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How to make a progress after The Vineyard(Douie's quest)?
You enter the "nightmare" of the harvest periods: cucumber, plum, ...

It begins by talking to aunt Douie during the cucumber harvest period in the afternoon (i.e. 3am or 4am): 2 times (i.e. 2 days) required to get the first H-scene and complete the corresponding stage (ie. stage 6).

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
we need guide for this update
i play 3 hours for understand new patch
jus give the event guide for who never play the game

any have the 54 save before event girls

or i can play new game save 1 by 1 so i can more depressed

Last edited:

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
When & where do I have to be to get the new X-Ray content with Mae in this last update? In "Events" it says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I don't remember the conditions. I'm already past the necessary progress value of course.

Feb 25, 2020
Guys, how does the classroom focus minigame work? I can't get the red bar to go down even if I hover the mouse on the "safe zone". Am I dumb or what?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, how does the classroom focus minigame work? I can't get the red bar to go down even if I hover the mouse on the "safe zone". Am I dumb or what?
Theoretically it should: it's working perfectly for me indeed. But I'm using the windows version of the game; are you using an android version instead, for instance ?

Just in case, the safe zone is the right upper area in both steps of the mini-game:
capture.jpg

Feb 25, 2020
Theoretically it should: it's working perfectly for me indeed. I'm using then windows version; are you using an android version instead, for instance ?

Just in case, the safe zone is the right upper area in both steps of the mini-game:
View attachment 1838285
I am using the Windows version and yes, the safe zone I'm talking about is the right upper area, yet the red bar can't go down.

Feb 25, 2020
Plus, I really don't know how to progress Daisy's content. I've looked at the walkthrough and it says I must have a conversation at lunch or dinner (don't remember which meal, sorry) about the MC's height, which never occurred. Same thing with Douie's line. I don't know how to progress it after being caught trying to peep her having sex with Carter. This game is really good, but it being cryptic, plus the fact that the english is sometimes really broken just makes it pointlessly frustrating.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
That was a bug in the previous version (0.2.3), which dev says he fixed in the new one (0.2.4).. Which one do you use?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I have read the suggestions that Milda has stored to later implement them in the game and she has really put or added them into the game but not as suggested but she herself recreates it in another way an example of Callum's erection and that he needs to go to the bathroom they put it on aunt daisy during the help in the barn, when in reality the suggestion was at school with Mrs. Emmi the same thing happened in this update the apple picking with aunt daisy happened to do with aunt doui only that in instead of apples they were plums but who knows maybe they will also do the same idea in future updates

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes