hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
aparently my style tends to be more... cartoonish than milda's, i can't make it the same (maybe if i try harder...) but i'm kinda comfy with this drawing style, and i think it looks good on is own, i think?
Looks good I dig the gesture, I would suggest a little more contour line on muscle insertions (legs) and bones (rib cage) not too much just enough to add the feel of roundness, toes and hands are looking good. Also play with your brush settings I think a different brush or setting will help your line quality

(also, i'm trying to draw backgrounds, but it's a whole new world too :unsure: so please don't bash on me too much, i know it's extremly basic rn x'D)
Backgrounds are perspective intensive, for example there is something doesn't match with the door, maybe the window not going to the same vanishing point.

Great job overall!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blua ido

Aiosh

Nov 16, 2018
pop pop pop

another one
aparently my style tends to be more... cartoonish than milda's, i can't make it the same (maybe if i try harder...) but i'm kinda comfy with this drawing style, and i think it looks good on is own, i think?

(also, i'm trying to draw backgrounds, but it's a whole new world too :unsure: so please don't bash on me too much, i know it's extremly basic rn x'D)
View attachment 1858038 and i'll change my nickname, probably, idk why or when (¿)
need to adjust her boobs you also need to work on repositioning her legs a bit as the body looks contorted. her arm is also a bit off as well if she is holding her leg that close then it appears her arm shrunk also her bottom should be sitting on the desk and not in the air. Now do understand though I do not draw 2D i do work on 3d models and did sadly graduate in advanced art... could have had a different degree considering how things have gone. My comments are not to sound hateful but for you to understand that it looks good in some ways but you should work on improving the characters body. honestly nude models posing in positions you wish to draw would possibly help you here. almost everyone i know will use some kind of reference be it a mannequin or a photo.

• Thinking Face

Aiosh

Nov 16, 2018
I'm misrememering or could you fuck anna on the hide and seek game? I tried playing with a downloaded save file and all can get is butt rub. there are 2 save files of the same event and both lead to a butt rub.
Its a mod

Lirrxo

Jul 19, 2020
I am using android version
I can't use the gardening tools, I can't even touch the box in the right thing.

is it important for story and scenes or just for money?

XeraKamur

Jan 29, 2022
need to adjust her boobs you also need to work on repositioning her legs a bit as the body looks contorted. her arm is also a bit off as well if she is holding her leg that close then it appears her arm shrunk also her bottom should be sitting on the desk and not in the air. Now do understand though I do not draw 2D i do work on 3d models and did sadly graduate in advanced art... could have had a different degree considering how things have gone. My comments are not to sound hateful but for you to understand that it looks good in some ways but you should work on improving the characters body. honestly nude models posing in positions you wish to draw would possibly help you here. almost everyone i know will use some kind of reference be it a mannequin or a photo.
it looks fine to me, the proportions are good but the perspective make it looks a bit odd (4 example the leg on the table is pointing to the front so it's logic to draw it shorter
i think that the only relevant problem is on the shoulder, as one is a bit smaller than the other and makes the boobs looks a bit disaligned
anyway it's not a big deal

I am using android version
I can't use the gardening tools, I can't even touch the box in the right thing.

is it important for story and scenes or just for money?
yes and no, long story short: you can just cheat the relations and process on the characters, open the phone and enable cheats then change the process of the character
you'll skip a bit of content but nothing relevant

ShiroTsuki

Aug 7, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.4.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is it perhaps possible to make it so the mods are already there when it's installed...

Edit: Nvm, "this is not going to happen"
I'll just cry

Last edited:

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Oh... Where's his penis?
probably for this scene you'll need to use a tiny potion, and that's why the penis can be covered by his arm (i don't like the idea of the tiny potion, but it's already in the game, so milda will use it)

--------------

Hey! ermm... this is... not precisely related to the thread, but since you guys gave me feedback i've been trying to improve my drawing (and also got a drawing app instead using notes lol) so... i made two things, a woman (man i love older women
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) ) and another character in a beast content (idk why i made that, and for some reason i made them pretty similar, family maybe (?))

the result it's... nice i guess?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry if it's not related to the thread, i just like to share things x'd

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
sorry if it's not related to the thread, i just like to share things x'd
You should make your own thread in the right place

great improvement in line quality way smoother, try using heads as a way to keep proportions (height, lengths, etc), purple gal would benefit with a little contour on the abdomen (look sexy ladies with high tight skirts how their abdomen shows as deep v maybe mikeymegamega would be more of your taste) checkout face landmarks specially eye and ears alignment.
As for the second the spine is a little stiff try do a little of gesture drawing to get more dynamic poses (Michael hampton is great), great use of highlight to define roundness ass/thigh and good speedlines on the hands maybe define a little the shoulder blades. There is something I dont like about the left leg but I cant get what...

• Thinking Face

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
probably for this scene you'll need to use a tiny potion, and that's why the penis can be covered by his arm (i don't like the idea of the tiny potion, but it's already in the game, so milda will use it)
That doesn't make any sense? Daisy and Anna already know how his penis looks like, there's like, no need to hide it... In fact! That's gonna freak them out because they're gonna think that Callum got Erectile Dysfunction!

I can't even tell why that could be use anyways... I guess it's just gonna be for "tiny pussy's", and with the pass of time you could stick you're normal penis, last time that happens a girl got traumatized and send to the clinical service of the school...

So i guess the fairy dust it's gonna be used more in the girls that can't handle "big pp", which kinda sucks because that means is gonna be more recurrent thing in the game, because i don't see other use than that, maybe fuck the fairy with a "micro-penis", but that will be weird...

Anyways, hope it isn't the case, i'm just speculating at this point, maybe i answer my own question, but i still think the fairy dust is not healthy, lubricant is better!

• Thinking Face

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
That doesn't make any sense? Daisy and Anna already know how his penis looks like, there's like, no need to hide it... In fact! That's gonna freak them out because they're gonna think that Callum got Erectile Dysfunction!

I can't even tell why that could be use anyways... I guess it's just gonna be for "tiny pussy's", and with the pass of time you could stick you're normal penis, last time that happens a girl got traumatized and send to the clinical service of the school...

So i guess the fairy dust it's gonna be used more in the girls that can't handle "big pp", which kinda sucks because that means is gonna be more recurrent thing in the game, because i don't see other use than that, maybe fuck the fairy with a "micro-penis", but that will be weird...

Anyways, hope it isn't the case, i'm just speculating at this point, maybe i answer my own question, but i still think the fairy dust is not healthy, lubricant is better!
i'm also speculating, and keep in mind that tiny dust makes callum have a ''normal'' size xdd
in any case... keep in mind that Anna have seen callum with and without dust and has different reactions in both cases, and Daisy don't know that Anna saw his penis so... it's pretty confusing xd

i think the tiny dust have two purposes, the first one is to avoid scare a girl with the size or to be cappable to have sex in some cases
so, maybe the scene in the river have tiny dust to prevent daisy feel the situation awkward (?)

but probably i'm just overthinking lmao :alien:

You should make your own thread in the right place

great improvement in line quality way smoother, try using heads as a way to keep proportions (height, lengths, etc), purple gal would benefit with a little contour on the abdomen (look sexy ladies with high tight skirts how their abdomen shows as deep v maybe mikeymegamega would be more of your taste) checkout face landmarks specially eye and ears alignment.
As for the second the spine is a little stiff try do a little of gesture drawing to get more dynamic poses (Michael hampton is great), great use of highlight to define roundness ass/thigh and good speedlines on the hands maybe define a little the shoulder blades. There is something I dont like about the left leg but I cant get what...
okiedokie!
To be honest, I've never seen drawing tutorials or anything like that before. when i saw one i got bored and instead i just draw how i think it looks decent xD
but hey, now that i'm exploring digital drawing sounds like a good time to learning in drawing techniques

so... thank thanks again for the recommendations (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited:

Rotund'jere

Sep 9, 2018
I play on android but cant get myself to open the farm item option. If i press the arrow it make me walk to that location instead of opening the item use list

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes