Jan 16, 2021
Guys, I'm stuck in Douie's questline. She has hundreds of points of affection and I'm up to the point where I've caught Carter cheating on her and told Mae about it, however I can't seem to find a way to progress. I've already peeped on her having sex at night and sucked on her boob while churning butter. Can anyone help me, please?
douie's progress after the vineyard is connected to the crops on her farm. stage 6, 8 and 10 need the cucumbers to be ready for harvesting. stage 7 and 9 need the plums

watch the crops and where she is at 3pm. she'll only be at the plums as soon as fruit appears on the trees. otherwise she'll be at the cucumbers but you can only trigger those stages when they're far enough along. i think it's one or two days after the yellow flowers first appear

simplest way is to enable cheats. teleport to farm. if the crops look like they could be ready then advance time to 15. check to see where douie is and if she has a symbol floating over her. if not teleport back to your room and sleep and repeat. advancing the calendar won't work to speed things up because the crops are a simple counter increased by one every time you sleep rather than being day or date based

stage 6 you'll need to trigger it two days in a row to unlock the scene

stage 9 also unlocks a new scene with butter churning

be aware that certain schedules take priority over others. cucumber events can only occur on weekdays and plum harvesting events take priority over both cucumbers and butter churning.

the cucumbers will still be harvested even if the events aren't triggered because it fell on a weekend or the plums were ripe. you can use the phone's change date function to avoid the butter churning overriding them. but there's nothing to do except wait for the next cycle when they collide with a plum harvesting event

Last edited:
Reactions: Blua ido

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
i'm also speculating, and keep in mind that tiny dust makes callum have a ''normal'' size xdd
in any case... keep in mind that Anna have seen callum with and without dust and has different reactions in both cases, and Daisy don't know that Anna saw his penis so... it's pretty confusing xd

i think the tiny dust have two purposes, the first one is to avoid scare a girl with the size or to be cappable to have sex in some cases
so, maybe the scene in the river have tiny dust to prevent daisy feel the situation awkward (?)

but probably i'm just overthinking lmao :alien:

okiedokie!
To be honest, I've never seen drawing tutorials or anything like that before. when i saw one i got bored and instead i just draw how i think it looks decent xD
but hey, now that i'm exploring digital drawing sounds like a good time to learning in drawing techniques

so... thank thanks again for the recommendations (◕‿◕✿)
I mean, the screenshot might not even be final, his big dong might be back when the scene is in the game.
Also, I don't like the tiny dust either. Pretty early on, everyone besides Anna and Daisy already knew how big his dick is. And if he really wanted to hide it from Daisy and Anna, I would have preferred other methods that still have his dick close to the 2 without them noticing. For example asking Anna to close her eyes when bathing together because "it's too embarrassing if you see me naked", or Anna giving Callum a "leg massage" when he's in bed in the morning and the blanket still covers his junk. Because of his leg cramps, you know...

May 21, 2018
probably for this scene you'll need to use a tiny potion, and that's why the penis can be covered by his arm (i don't like the idea of the tiny potion, but it's already in the game, so milda will use it)

--------------

Hey! ermm... this is... not precisely related to the thread, but since you guys gave me feedback i've been trying to improve my drawing (and also got a drawing app instead using notes lol) so... i made two things, a woman (man i love older women
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) ) and another character in a beast content (idk why i made that, and for some reason i made them pretty similar, family maybe (?))

the result it's... nice i guess?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry if it's not related to the thread, i just like to share things x'd

Looks like insexual awakening art Style

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Azero and Blua ido

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
My fellow Country Men(and women), now is the time for our flying friend to ascend into greatness. I ask you, that you invest into PIXIE DUST, to make our wildest dream come true. With the dust, we will be able to achieve anything with anyone in the lands of Callum. Just think about it, we can fit in any size we can around the world. With the dust, there is a possibility to not just make things small but HUGE, and wanna know something? It doesn't have to be his dick...think of the possibilities! Come on lads, give Pixie a try just this once and life will be great, I promise you or I will suck my own sock.

pixieisbased.png

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes