Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
My fellow Country Men(and women), now is the time for our flying friend to ascend into greatness. I ask you, that you invest into PIXIE DUST, to make our wildest dream come true. With the dust, we will be able to achieve anything with anyone in the lands of Callum. Just think about it, we can fit in any size we can around the world. With the dust, there is a possibility to not just make things small but HUGE, and wanna know something? It doesn't have to be his dick...think of the possibilities! Come on lads, give Pixie a try just this once and life will be great, I promise you or I will suck my own sock.

View attachment 1869349
I do not consent!

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
My fellow Country Men(and women), now is the time for our flying friend to ascend into greatness. I ask you, that you invest into PIXIE DUST, to make our wildest dream come true. With the dust, we will be able to achieve anything with anyone in the lands of Callum. Just think about it, we can fit in any size we can around the world. With the dust, there is a possibility to not just make things small but HUGE, and wanna know something? It doesn't have to be his dick...think of the possibilities! Come on lads, give Pixie a try just this once and life will be great, I promise you or I will suck my own sock.

View attachment 1869349
My Anna will win this time!! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: RebelZone
Apr 23, 2022
A bit of info for those who aren't lolicons and might be interested in voting. Elphaba, the witch character, is another character who is in the same poll as the fairy. This information is excluded from the synopsis. Tied into Elphaba's story, which would be in the update if she wins or the next one, are the effects of her penis growth. Someone had paid for this scene a long time ago but the scene would make the MC's dick huge or horse shaped which would not be used on Elphaba but on Daisy for 3 unique scenes ending in a rough one. If you have been wanting something more difficult from this game, now is the time.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019

View attachment 1869349
Just an FYI:
1655183397172.png

The part of the onahole idea is that MC uses pixie dust to shrink his dick size to properly fuck her. SO LETS FUCKIN GOOOO

Mar 31, 2020
A bit of info for those who aren't lolicons and might be interested in voting. Elphaba, the witch character, is another character who is in the same poll as the fairy. This information is excluded from the synopsis. Tied into Elphaba's story, which would be in the update if she wins or the next one, are the effects of her penis growth. Someone had paid for this scene a long time ago but the scene would make the MC's dick huge or horse-shaped which would not be used on Elphaba but on Daisy for 3 unique scenes ending in a rough one. If you have been wanting something more difficult from this game, now is the time.
I remember talking to the dude who paid for that scene a while ago. I'm surprised a little that it's coming up soonish but I could elaborate on the scenes since I still have his dm's. If his account of it is followed, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're not a lolicon, I'd consider voting in this one as it will most likely shape whether the more developed girls or the loli's get more attention.

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
I remember talking to the dude who paid for that scene a while ago. I'm surprised a little that it's coming up soonish but I could elaborate on the scenes since I still have his dm's. If his account of it is followed, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're not a lolicon, I'd consider voting in this one as it will most likely shape whether the more developed girls or the loli's get more attention.
what will happen, with what we like both?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Where does Daisy go after we fed the cows some grAss at 8a.m? I couldn't find her inside the barn as opposed from the schedule listed in the phone.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
If there will be a futa... Will MC lose his other virginity as well, or it will be strictly double stimulation? =D

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes