RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Yes that's fine for people who enjoy using the gallery but for some people having it in game is more "immersive". Also, the gallery does not have the dialogue.
I think he should do old scenes only but any new ones shouldn't, it doesn't really feel good when you develop something and you just go straight to the gallery instead of actually doing the content they've done. but hey Milda is generous even giving gallery

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I thought daisy won the poll? I would like to see callum finally pounding daisy's pussy not just an imagination beating himself. Best milf so far in the game and also emmie

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Poll result, status update!

v0.2.6 Poll result:
- Pixie and Mabel have a rough fight. In the end, Pixie won with 27% of the votes
- Callum's Mom with 39% of the votes will appear after the next update

Other:
I found a writer for the game when it hit the 3000 goal. There won't be any typos, RIP

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018

v0.2.6 Poll result:
- Pixie and Mabel have a rough fight. In the end, Pixie won with 27% of the votes

Other:
I found a writer for the game when it hit the 3000 goal. There won't be any typos, RIP

We finally get to know Mom! :)

Reactions: Valila
Apr 3, 2019

v0.2.6 Poll result:

Other:

Man, I wish he just fixes that douie torture (y)

Reactions: Valila and Meridian

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Just to be clear, Substar is fine with underage (which is drawn as underage but adding over 18 years old credit), bestiality and incest isnt it?

• Angry
Reactions: RebelZone

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Just to be clear, Substar is fine with underage (which is drawn as underage but adding over 18 years old credit), bestiality and incest isnt it?
Milda doesn't like bestiality and incest is already present. The 18+ is just a formal necessity.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes