Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Hmm... in any case i think mini-girl is a completly separated topic
as example, i love Aloe's (Ichuzoku Reviewers) character design

i may be wrong, but ithink pixie won mostly because mini-girl is a pretty unique and uncommon kink, not because pixie looks like a little girl
Pixie won because a certain someone was multi-voting in alt-accounts, but that’s just a rumour…

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Does anyone have the apk for this with the mod installed? i tried this on my own, converted the rpg files from the mod into jpgs so i could replace the already existing images in the apk file. Since apperently apk are just zips then i extracted it with 7zip but apperently AA.xml and aA.xml is the same file even though they were already in the apk and forced me to either not extract one of the files or have it auto renamed. of course i did neither since i had a slight feeling that if one of those files are renamed or missing, something will break. i'm not continuing this attempt since ive got no clue what to do about that. Maybe it is better to play on the pc version but i prefer mobile over sitting in one place that's a desk. for now it looks like no mod for mobile/android.

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Pixie I sort of get. But she still looks like she's 4-5. If she at least looked like she was over 18 then that wouldn't be a problem.
I was about to debate about it… But then i remember about that memory scene with “young Callum” and “young Mae”… And yeah, if they said that they were 18 in the present…
Well, yeah, there’s no way to savage it…
But at this point, who cares about it, people came to fap with whatever they see… Now it’s just… If it has a feminine body, “fappable”, that’s just how it works by now…
Maybe Milda is japanese or don’t know, but either way, he wouldn’t give a fuck about it…

But yeah, you’re right, all of us are fucked, and… Yeah! That’s just that.

You can use my opinion like a condom if you want and throw it away!

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I was about to debate about it… But then i remember about that memory scene with “young Callum” and “young Mae”… And yeah, if they said that they were 18 in the present…
Well, yeah, there’s no way to savage it…
But at this point, who cares about it, people came to fap with whatever they see… Now it’s just… If it has a feminine body, “fappable”, that’s just how it works by now…
Maybe Milda is japanese or don’t know, but either way, he wouldn’t give a fuck about it…

But yeah, you’re right, all of us are fucked, and… Yeah! That’s just that.

You can use my opinion like a condom if you want and throw it away!
let's asume that in daily lives world a year is longer than a real life year, so they're older than they looks xd (?)

ok now being serious, at least personally i have no problem with almost anything but toddler, gore, torture or anything obviously unconsent
but still, i think the major thing in everything is separate fiction with reality. Everybody can have the most weird, deviant or even stupid kink; As long as you don't hurt anybody or try to bring that to reality xd

Reactions: XeraKamur
Mar 31, 2020
let's asume that in daily lives world a year is longer than a real life year, so they're older than they looks xd (?)

ok now being serious, at least personally i have no problem with almost anything but toddler, gore, torture or anything obviously unconsent
but still, i think the major thing in everything is separate fiction with reality. Everybody can have the most weird, deviant or even stupid kink; As long as you don't hurt anybody or try to bring that to reality xd
Kink wise I understand. But the types of girls you are attracted to isn’t a good thing to talk about if they look like Pixie or Ana or Mabel. I’m cool with pretty much anything except girls that look very underage as it seems wrong.

Apr 23, 2022

Not everyone will think like you, an example is ntr, there are people who hate that a game has a subplot with ntr. IMHO, those people see themselves as the protagonist being duped. how i hate google translate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blua ido

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Pixie I sort of get. But she still looks like she's 4-5. If she at least looked like she was over 18 then that wouldn't be a problem.
bruh, lots of fairy are old. Try not to have an Australian POV when looking at chicks is "if they have no tits or ass we ban and crucify them"... I think pixie has child-bearing hips so maybe Milda could make it look like a dump truck for you

Mar 31, 2020
bruh, lots of fairy are old. Try not to have an Australian POV when looking at chicks is "if they have no tits or ass we ban and crucify them"... I think pixie has child-bearing hips so maybe Milda could make it look like a dump truck for you
No it's mostly the face. If anything it's the face.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes