Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
funny enough, the mom doesn't need a slowburn relationship, the intro implies that she and callum already have a thing so... probably she will have hard content from the start :unsure:

unless it's just some flashbacks explaining everything :unsure::unsure:
The dev already said that Callum’s mom got already fucked by him, and other girls, apart that he confirmed that Callum has some kind of “memory loss”…
Which yeah, the scenes are gonna be memories, kinda of a shame, but I’m curious to see how this goes…
I think is kinda soon to have her at the barn with Daisy, but i dunno

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
I dont know what i did wrong, but i can not get Theos energy drink. It says 1pm in the schoolyard but he won't give it to me. I have unlocked every other scene. Playing on android. Anyone has an idea to help?

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
hey i am new here
wanted to know that
whenever i try to play with daisy in the bed
it says i am a little pussy
everytime
my effection is more than 80

Reactions: Eidan001
Mar 14, 2021
hey i am new here
wanted to know that
whenever i try to play with daisy in the bed
it says i am a little pussy
everytime
my effection is more than 80
Look at the phone, pressing P
You must do the stages in order you can not skip directly for the last one so you have too much affection
1655932406797.png

Last edited:

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Well, Pixie won the poll so there's that. Not against loli characters but people into characters that look like they're pre-pubescent really should be reported to the authorities.
Hmm... in any case i think mini-girl is a completly separated topic
as example, i love Aloe's (Ichuzoku Reviewers) character design

i may be wrong, but ithink pixie won mostly because mini-girl is a pretty unique and uncommon kink, not because pixie looks like a little girl

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... in any case i think mini-girl is a completly separated topic
as example, i love Aloe's (Ichuzoku Reviewers) character design

i may be wrong, but ithink pixie won mostly because mini-girl is a pretty unique and uncommon kink, not because pixie looks like a little girl
Pixie I sort of get. But she still looks like she's 4-5. If she at least looked like she was over 18 then that wouldn't be a problem.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes