TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this abandoned no updates on subscribestar and no updates here for a long time
Check the that was linked back here, it's a progress tracker. You can see the farming system was being worked on a few days ago, and that part is almost done.

Reactions: Revy86

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This is the game with the most potential i've seen in a while, great art, really smooth animation, and RPGM means theres actual gameplay to it. Would love to see the dev on the forum, has anyone tried to reach Milda?

Reactions: 1 person

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Im checking his Trello everyday.. There is some progress ;)

Farming System is btw done. :D
Yeah! He has completed at least 47/56 the content now, I think version 0.16 could possibly came out next week. I'm truly exciting and can't wait to see how are the new content would look like

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
This is the game with the most potential i've seen in a while, great art, really smooth animation, and RPGM means theres actual gameplay to it. Would love to see the dev on the forum, has anyone tried to reach Milda?
You can just support Milda on Subscribstar and talk to them on Discord afterwards.

Mar 31, 2020
He only replies to sites where supporters can reach him like his discord. You can just join for a dollar subscription for a month then cut funds if you're broke. It won't kick you out if you stop supporting.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes