Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
i cant get the game to work

i set my Locale to Japanese and tried the Emulator im on windows 7, and keep on trying is annoying cause you cant save in the tutorial played it like 8times alrdy

razen

Oct 28, 2017
So... the game ran fine the first time I played it. Did some saves and closed it. But after re-opening it I kept getting BGI.exe has stopped working. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was my antivirus's doing all along.

Last edited:

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
I don't know what's happening cause I'm greatly confused as to how to open Daitoshokan. I clicked BHVC.exe and it says that BGI has an error opening. I will redownload the game, but if this post remains unedited, there's definitely something wrong. Can anyone help out?
[FIXED cause I'm a nonce]

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah. I got the simhei font itself and replaced it within the folder from the attachment
I'm having the same problem, pretty annoying, as I was playing it just fine before I formatted my SSD

Only change I've made is that I'm using locale emulator instead of changing system locale this time around, will try to change locale and see if it works

and yeah, I've installed the sinhei font and the .dll file, more than once

EDIT: Yeah, just confirmed, changing locale works fine, so whoever else still having font problems using locale emulator, go ahead and change your system locale. I'm using windows 10 64 bits

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
I'm having the same problem, pretty annoying, as I was playing it just fine before I formatted my SSD

Only change I've made is that I'm using locale emulator instead of changing system locale this time around, will try to change locale and see if it works

and yeah, I've installed the sinhei font and the .dll file, more than once

EDIT: Yeah, just confirmed, changing locale works fine, so whoever else still having font problems using locale emulator, go ahead and change your system locale. I'm using windows 10 64 bits
How do I change the system locale?

Wolfarine

Jan 1, 2020
I changed the locale, added the app to my exception ran the bgi.exe as admin with jap locale, and yet, the app just wont even open
1589064163194.png when i open the bhvc however i get this saying that there is an error loading the bgi

help pleeeaaaasssse

Wolfarine

Jan 1, 2020
I changed the locale, added the app to my exception ran the bgi.exe as admin with jap locale, and yet, the app just wont even open
View attachment 651246 when i open the bhvc however i get this saying that there is an error loading the bgi

help pleeeaaaasssse
Fixed it by changing my locale back to Japanese after formatting the PC. Don't know if the formatting was the thing that fixed it, but it worked after i did it.
Also if u have a good anti virus, it will flag the game and stop it from working. Make sure to allow the application to run form ur protection utilities.

As for the font, i downloaded SimHei from this link and that seemed to fix it.

Last edited:

coolwaves

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone I can't launch the game for some reason. I tried using Locale Emulator at first then I switched my locale to Japanese and I still can't launch the game when I click on BGI. I'm also getting a BGI error on the BHVC thing. Any thing I can do to run this?

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
i really like this one a ton of content, thou a bit tricky to get running my question is, is there a debug mode or a multi save file thingy, i haven't finished the game fully yet (but i still wanna see the juicy parts), it's SUPER LONG, but i have watched the anime and it was good

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
i really like this one a ton of content, thou a bit tricky to get running my question is, is there a debug mode or a multi save file thingy, i haven't finished the game fully yet (but i still wanna see the juicy parts), it's SUPER LONG, but i have watched the anime and it was good
Edit: well by saying i haven't finished the game, i meant i half- jinxed it, i got to the birthday part, then cutsene came and game close

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes