Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, Indeed I have Rance in my ignore list for some reason, and I dont ignore people so now I have more doubts than answers but at least I can see the post, thanks again for your patience my friend! I owe you one.
Glad you got it sorted now, maybe you clicked ignore by accident when you meant to click follow or possibly it was a bug in the forum I guess.

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Guys any way to fix or change the font?
It really hurt my eyes, I did not even see if say Shicni or Shicri
Sin título.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Guys any way to fix or change the font?
It really hurt my eyes, I did not even see if say Shicni or Shicri
View attachment 287468
I managed to fix the font overlap by setting the system locale to Japanese using a locale emulator didn't work with the font, I also applied the font fix but that didn't resolve the overlap issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I managed to fix the font overlap by setting the system locale to Japanese using a locale emulator didn't work with the font, I also applied the font fix but that didn't resolve the overlap issue.
I already have the systen locale in Japanese :/

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Man I skipped the shepard routes bc Im not interesed in that magic shit but og my god my sides are exploding, the most funny routes here, gentlemens.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Man I skipped the shepard routes bc Im not interesed in that magic shit but og my god my sides are exploding, the most funny routes here, gentlemens.
I think you should give the Shepard routes a try I thought they were pretty good you can just skip through the parts about the Shepards and the magic library and don't forget to have a look at the appendix stories.
appendix.png

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I think you should give the Shepard routes a try I thought they were pretty good you can just skip through the parts about the Shepards and the magic library and don't forget to have a look at the appendix stories.
I will give a try when I finish the Kodachi route... if exist.
I mean, she is the only one remain in my to-fuck to-love list.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I will give a try when I finish the Kodachi route... if exist.
I mean, she is the only one remain in my to-fuck to-love list.
I like Kodachi, well I enjoyed all the routes if I'm honest my least favourite was Shirasaki, I really wish Takigawa had a route in this game hopefully we get a translation of the fandisk Dreaming Sheep at some point.
fyi Kana = best girl (I freakin' adore her)

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I like Kodachi, well I enjoyed all the routes if I'm honest my least favourite was Shirasaki, I really wish Takigawa had a route in this game hopefully we get a translation of the fandisk Dreaming Sheep at some point.
fyi Kana = best girl (I freakin' adore her)
So kodachi have a route indeed, nice.
I love all the main girls and Ureshino, I cant pick a favorite one honestly but the least enjoyable was the Misono one.
I mean, that was just soo 'right to the fuck' thing, at least with the other girls you have some dialogue or chance to say 'l luv u'
And indeed i wanted a route with Takigawa even if she is a cunt.
Is funny how Kana cry about being flat, meanwhile Ureshino is the true flat one.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So kodachi have a route indeed, nice.
I love all the main girls and Ureshino, I cant pick a favorite one honestly but the least enjoyable was the Misono one.
I mean, that was just soo 'right to the fuck' thing, at least with the other girls you have some dialogue or chance to say 'l luv u'
And indeed i wanted a route with Takigawa even if she is a cunt.
Is funny how Kana cry about being flat, meanwhile Ureshino is the true flat one.
hehe agreed Takigawa does come across as a complete bitch but it seemed at least to me anyway that she actually means well and just takes things a little to far. I thought Misono was sweet especially that short scene during Kana route where she buys the bookcover, poor thing, that broke my heart a little. Yeah Kodachi does have a route it's one of the "true end" routes or "shepard" routes if you prefer.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
hehe agreed Takigawa does come across as a complete bitch but it seemed at least to me anyway that she actually means well and just takes things a little to far. I thought Misono was sweet especially that short scene during Kana route where she buys the bookcover, poor thing, that broke my heart a little. Yeah Kodachi does have a route it's one of the "true end" routes or "shepard" routes if you prefer.
I highly think that Takigawa is lesbian anyway, so I dont spect a route for her (I hope Im wrong)
'Misono meet the friend-zone' the movie is called.
I personaly prefer the Tamamo one, Tsunderes like her was one of my weakness.
I dont enjoyed a VN too much since Katawa Shoujo.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I highly think that Takigawa is lesbian anyway, so I dont spect a route for her (I hope Im wrong)
'Misono meet the friend-zone' the movie is called.
I personaly prefer the Tamamo one, Tsunderes like her was one of my weakness.
I dont enjoyed a VN too much since Katawa Shoujo.
I didn't really perceive her as a lesbian, just that she strongly admires Mochizuki and want's to emulate her and make her proud, She does have a route in the fandisk Dreaming Sheep. That scene kind of made me want to go after Misono instead, Kana is still my favourite but if I could in that moment I would have picked Misono.
I don't really enjoy vns like Katawa Shoujo don't get me wrong I think it was really well done but I can't handle sad or depressing stories, I'm a soft bastard they just upset me and I have to play something happy to wipe them from my thoughts. Even some of the scenes in da capo 2 upset me :cry:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Well, probably that fandisk was traslated in 3 o 5 years, less if we are lucky. I still need yo read Shippo Days.
I understand and dont judge you for being such a pussy (joke, pls no mad)
Yeah KS have some strong shit, but generally ended with happy pink unicorns and all, of course after a depressing session but you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, probably that fandisk was traslated in 3 o 5 years, less if we are lucky. I still need yo read Shippo Days.
I understand and dont judge you for being such a pussy (joke, pls no mad)
Yeah KS have some strong shit, but generally ended with happy pink unicorns and all, of course after a depressing session but you know what I mean.
I haven't had a chance to read Shippo Days, I might give it a look eventually but I already have a drive full of games I haven't played yet so it had to go on the backlog.
Not mad I am a pussy that's why I tend to only play happy, cutsey, moe, romance games stuff like that, If shit starts getting to real I end up just wanting to stop playing. I don't really mind occasionally playing some horror games though, it's the serious and sad stuff that gets to me.
With regards to the fandisk translation, we can always hope that the translator who did the patch for Shippo Days gets a team together for Dreaming Sheep. I won't hold my breath but no harm in wishing for it.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I have a lot of VN downloaded, so much VN to enjoy and so less time.
I know that feel, Im a ice bitch but I also love to read happy, cutsey, moe, romance games like this one.
Yeah, we can onli hope about the traslation.

ForgetMeOne

May 23, 2019
The game seem to freeze/hang when I try to full screen. Did I miss a step here? Works perfectly fine if windowed sized though.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes