Unreal Engine Completed Damsel Dash [Final] [DID Digital]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
g1OqTo.jpg

Overview:
Damsel Dash is a third person arcade-type game featuring bondage and lots of damsels in distress. Although the game is currently complete, it may receive updates in the future with more content if there is a good response. Due to graphics and other limitations, it is currently only playable on windows with a mid to high range PC.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-24
Release Date: 2020-01-21
Developer: DID Digital ,
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks Ryzogalos for the links

g1OqTo.jpg Capture.JPG Capturea.JPG Capturee.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This should have the 'No Sexual Content' tag. You can tie girls up and lead them around but thats it. No touching no undressing etc.

Four Game Modes:

• Jailor's Joy - capture as many damsels as possible and bring them back to the jail cell without getting caught yourself
  • Capture Fest - capture all the damsels in the level as quickly as you can
  • Search and Rescue - find the prison key and rescue the single jailed damsel without getting caught once
  • Race to the Finish - no damsels to capture or rescue here... just get to the three checkpoints as quickly as possible
Discord here:

Gameplay video:

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
(troll mode ON)
anyway.. B-bye ! (troll mode OFF)

:whistle::whistle:
Oh stop it you troll xD

Skierehm! Well, the graphics and the city looks like it. But Skyrim with proper modding, can be untouchable as for content.

-=About the game=-

I'm gonna skip it, since BDSM isn't my type. But I would like someone's opinion on it. Especially it is has 'manage your business' elements.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
not to sound like an asshole but posting games with < no sexual content > here is the equivalent of going to mcdonald's and ordering a salat or paying for a hooker and asking for a hug. You get the point.
fun fact from my schooltime: all the slim girls ate a big mac menu while the fat ones orderes literally a salat and nothing else.
but i agree.

especially when the game has almost nothing to offer and can compare with other games that are in version 0.2 but ths one is "completed"

Reactions: YukiSlut

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Interesting concept but the gameplay is boring. you play the above mentioned four gameplay modes, grind for credits, buy some upgrades, repeat. the damsels aren't even wearing risky cloth or anything, it's all about the ropes and gags.

Reactions: Twistty
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes