Unreal Engine Completed Damsel Dash [Final] [DID Digital]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
I have to say its kinda Lame how most of the comments are here for just Trolling or hating.
Yeah there is no Sexual content, but its says it straight away when I saw it, but the game is Solid for the genre and the Fetish, I saw far worse Games with Sexual content and you can play it for free and dont pay the 8 bucks.
If you look at the Deviant Profil you can see that the interest it not Sexual, but mostly for the Bondage.
Everyone has different Kinks or Fetishs and I think this game is just for this kind of Fanbase, who maybe dont want any sexual content in it.
I would like some Sexual content in the Game and some more Sexy Clothing, but Im fine with it how the Artist createt the Game and I dont need to play the Game if it dont hit my taste.
If you need to Troll, Hate and Trash the Game or the Artist just because its not your Taste, it just shows everyone that you are frustrated and thirsty.
PS.: if anyone feels offended, I dont care.

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
So, genuine question to anyone who has VR and downloaded this. When you launched it, did SteamVR launch itself with the game or is that just something that happened to me? I'm not sure if there's any VR content in the game, I just find it very odd that it launched a program that I don't think it needs.

Edit/Update: I just checked my VR headset to see what would be displaying to it and there's nothing. The game literally launches SteamVR for no reason.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
fun fact from my schooltime: all the slim girls ate a big mac menu while the fat ones orderes literally a salat and nothing else.
but i agree.
Fat chicks order salad in public then snarf an entire jar of peanut butter when they get home.

Reactions: YukiSlut

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So, genuine question to anyone who has VR and downloaded this. When you launched it, did SteamVR launch itself with the game or is that just something that happened to me? I'm not sure if there's any VR content in the game, I just find it very odd that it launched a program that I don't think it needs.

Edit/Update: I just checked my VR headset to see what would be displaying to it and there's nothing. The game literally launches SteamVR for no reason.
I have this issue with UE games (most of them). You can remove the headset or disable it from launching automaticaly. That's what I do.

Jumbalo

Mar 1, 2019
Create exe shortcut and set launch option -nohmd in shortcut properties. Work for all unreal games.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
As much as I kind of hate the "I hate this because it doesn't have any sexual content" commits...it would be better if there was. It's so impossible NOT to get caught and bound, I kind of wish one of the girls would just attach a leash on me, drag me somewhere and fuck me. At least then I wouldn't have to endure the 20 minutes it takes to unbound myself only to immediately get captured again 'cause the AI only walks about 20 feet away and by the time you've finished unbinding yourself, they're standing next to you ready to rebind you. It's just...Actually, it'd be better if there was just a slave management mode. No chasing or being chased, just in a cell with a slave practicing stuff.

After playing a bit more of it, I think spanking would improve it. Like maybe you could punish your slaves a bit. Or, if you get captured, you get punished. I think JUST having the capture stuff isn't enough. Also, the ability to select a map would be nice. I noticed there are two maps, but you get the bright outdoors rarely.

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So now that I've familiarized myself with the game, here's what I think of all the modes—what I like, what I don't, and what I think could use some improvements... maybe. Probably. I kinda like the buggy mess that it is, but I'd struggle to justify paying $8 for this.

First, let me start out by prefacing my post with an important detail: the AI is genuinely retarded. Thankfully, this works to your benefit more often than not. What I mean is that there are several instances in which an AI character will just give themselves to you, usually making the game easier by a great deal.
  • For instance, most "damsels" will run immediately at you if you manage to corner them somewhere and their only pathfinding route leads them through you (like into or out of a jail cell, for example). And when you catch up to a damsel, they freeze in place anyways, making binding them all the simpler.
  • There's also the matter that AI can't open jail cell doors—you can use this to your advantage, especially in the village level, when you're getting chased by "Dommes". Just wander into any building that has an interactive door, close it behind you, and wait for the Domme to stop moving. When they stop or begin to walk, you can simply walk back up to the door (do stay a short distance away from the door unless you want to get captured), press CTRL + R to rotate the Domme away from you and bind them in your restraint of choice (see mine below).
  • AI characters also cannot unhook leashes... so while the strappado may look nicer than just binding a damsel's hands and leashing them to the wall, if a Domme attempts to free them, they will get stuck in place trying to undo the leash forever. And when that happens, just walk behind them and capture them. This tip is most effective in the Jailor's Joy mode, but it's slightly useful in Capture Fest as well.
Now let's talk quickly about the game modes. There's not much to say here that you probably don't already know.

Jailor's Joy—the most basic, free and easy mode in the game. Quite easy to rack up points if all you want to do is see random bitches tied up; on the floor, arms in the air, leashed to the wall... can't go wrong. Also worth noting that capturing Dommes and bringing them to your jail yields twice as many points (200 each) as capturing damsels (100 each); and this goes for all applicable modes below.

Capture Fest—again, there are only five damsels in the entire level, but you can also snag a few Dommes if you're careful. 500 points for every damsel, 4-600 points for two or three Dommes, 500 more as a completion bonus... and one point for every three seconds you spend in the level. Spent fifteen minutes in the map? That's a 500-point bonus... and I have no reason to believe that caps off at any maximum amount except whatever the limit is for the integer type used to hold the information... so theoretically, if you spent an entire day (86,400 seconds) in any given mode or level, you're looking at a potential of 28,800 free points. And that's whether you win or get caught.

Search and Rescue—"Fuck this mode." You have to find a reflective metal key that is as small as your bondage-themed pickups, hid away in some random part of the level, and blends in perfectly with both shit-brown walls and boring grey cobblestone so that you never find it until your third or fourth pass around that level. Now do that with a drastically increased Domme spawn rate. That's all I have to say about it.

Race to the Finish—bearable in the castle(?) level, obnoxious in the village. The castle is at least spacious enough that you can search around for the glowing checkpoint numbers and the locations of any Dommes to be able to avoid them; the village is full of high walls, deep nooks and crannies to hide the checkpoints, and poor sight lines that force you to sometimes walk right into the path of an unexpected Domme. If it's any consolation, however, the level usually comes packed with roughly five Dommes that often hover close to the checkpoints, indicating their location indirectly. This is the only mode that "takes away" your restraint resources... why is "takes away" in quotes? Because due to a massive oversight by the dev, if a Domme binds you and you manage to get yourself free, you receive whatever ropes you were bound with in your inventory. So basically, run into a Domme as soon as you can to get four free coils of rope. What do you do with rope? Sneak up behind any of the five Dommes wandering around, tie their hands and leash them up in the jails to make the rest of the level a cakewalk.

Finally, we need to talk about the game's glitches. Yes, there are a few, and they range from "completely innocuous" to "absolutely game-breaking". I'll put them behind a spoiler, just in case people want to play their game without breaking it too badly at first. (Also, this is where I make first mention of my favorite restraint.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wyj19901021

Mar 21, 2019
Just ignore those "sexual content" stuff. This is adult game thread, and I think bdsm stuff is for adult. Game is good, suit my appetite:D. Though there're still some requests.

Please add some game settings, like spawn rates. Three dommes blocked me at the prison door in Jailor's Joy mode is just too much for me, and they didn't leave. I suppose Jailor's Joy mode have the least spawn rate for dommes, but it would be better if players could alter their spawn rate. And for the blocking I said, maybe you could improve the AI for a bit, or simply just let AI ignore the prison when the door is shut.

I hope there will be some you can do to those victims (and vise versa when u get captured, especially in Jailor's Joy mode since it kinda has an ending), more poses, and more upgrades(like running speed, quite hard to shake multiple dommes off you at the same time even with smoke).

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
How is this compare to the bondage Cinderella game?
You mean the "Cinderella Escape" series?

The first one is a puzzle platformer. The sequel is more of a third-person beat-em-up game in sort of a Dynasty Warriors "pummel-hordes-of-enemies-to-advance" sort of way.
Neither is really comparable, since this game doesn't have puzzle or combat set pieces.

gnusmaS999999

Jul 20, 2017
как с начала начать?? где save? load.....new game???
Ты Серьезно? А не пробовал просто прогулятся по уровню? В игре автоматическое сохранение. При повторном запуске игры - она автоматически загружает сохранение.
Gtrans
Are you serious? Didn’t you just try to take a walk on the level? The game automatically saves. When you restart the game - it automatically loads the save.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes