Unreal Engine Completed Damsel Dash [Final] [DID Digital]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

iangreydor

Dec 3, 2017
one of two, you ight have swithed to the smoke bombs. or you might have been caught while sprinting. just restart the level and it should work again.

Ryzogalos

May 2, 2017
Since the developer has dropped off the internet and it has apparently become impossible to buy the game outside of North America, someone uploaded the last version.

Still buggy but it includes the third level and the third ability. BTW someone should add the bondage tag to the thread so people who are into this sort of thing can find it.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Are there any cheats for the game or any way to edit the game save
Yes. The saved game file was easily modifiable. I start by adding 100,000 CC and upgrading my skills. I used a tool in the "Tools & Tutorials" section of this forum to edit it, but you can always use saveeditonline.com if you are not as security-conscious as I am.

The game has no cheat codes, but it was very easy to use the Cheat Engine to modify the number of ropes and other things that the player carries. You can use the Cheat Engine to modify your CC too.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yes. The saved game file was easily modifiable. I start by adding 100,000 CC and upgrading my skills. I used a tool in the "Tools & Tutorials" section of this forum to edit it, but you can always use saveeditonline.com if you are not as security-conscious as I am.

The game has no cheat codes, but it was very easy to use the Cheat Engine to modify the number of ropes and other things that the player carries. You can use the Cheat Engine to modify your CC too.
Which tool?

F0xii

Jun 18, 2018
Looks like the game is "officially" dead now, as the Discord and itch.io page have been completely deleted now.

Unclemiltie1974

Sep 16, 2020

I can't find the save game file. Is it somewhere other than the original folder? What is the file extension? Thanks.

Ulijuy

Jan 10, 2020
Played for three or four days now, I found this game quite enjoying for me but once you know what to do, it gets boring quickly. I really wish someone can make a mod for this game at least groping or strip them naked. The game itself quite buggy where some damsels have big hitboxes. But still, it quite fun for me at least.

Reactions: Steone

F0xii

Jun 18, 2018
Here's a full save for those that are interested, should have everything unlocked and max upgrades. :)

Put in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\DamselDash\Saved\SaveGames

Reactions: medassin
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes