Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
If I recall on giving girls over to her you get them back corrupted. Been awhile on that part. Not sure about her mission never cheated so not sure.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I loved this game so much ><
I'm actually tryharding to overall the game's combat/leveling mechanics and bumping resolution from 720p to 1080p to give it "a second life".
With full .webp the game is under 400Mo too- :cool:

A lil sneak peak :
1695606082550.png

I upscaled things moreover I tried to fix some of the images, like the Heretic's stocking on every single pose having weird green artefacts and it's kinda good :!)
I should be finished in some days ^^

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
REMASTERED version of the game!

I've Notably upscaled everything from 720p to 1080p, made a map, re-worked the combat system, updated some UI, corrected visual glitches and bugs, added some forgotten renders, done some QoL, balancing, performance and file size optimisations and much more..

I always liked that game but replaying it I found that it could have some upgrades, Amaraine if you're still there, thanks for your work!

That's kinda sad to really see that health issue forced the dev to abruptly stop.. Damm life!
Some part of the code were left un-finished or disabled, I tried to restore/finish most of it ;)
The combat system now requires more from the player, if you're balsy : set the 'hard' monster scaling setting.

I play-tested a lot but I'm not sure about the balancing of mobs and skills so let me now if something feels off.
Please report any bugs or balance issues, I mean it's probably the last chance to get them fixed as I have a pretty accurate understanding of the game's code at the time.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1695817953926.png screenshot0002.png 1695817830208.png screenshot0001.png 1695888563802.png 1695818138957.png 1695817889066.png 1695891467777.png

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
Mac: -

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Okay so I've been working on this 1.2_REMASTERED version of the game for a few weeks!
Notably upscaling everything from 720p to 1080p, re-working the combat system, updating some UI, correcting visual glitches and bugs, some QoL, performance and file size optimisations and much more..

I always liked that game but replaying it I found that it could have some upgrades, Amaraine if you're still there, thanks for your work!

That's kinda sad to really see that health issue forced the dev to abruptly stop.. Damm life!
Some part of the code were left un-finished or disabled, I tried to restore/finish most of it ;)

There is nothing 'new' content in the version!
But if like me you liked the original game and want to give it a last run or if your just discovered it, Enjoy!
The combat system now requires more from the player, if you're not that type don't try the 'hard' monster scaling setting.

I play-tested a lot but I'm not sure about the balancing of mobs and skills so let me now if something feels off.
Please report any bugs or balance issues, I mean it's probably the last chance to get them fixed as I have a pretty accurate understanding of the game's code at the time.

Changelog:

I never played the original game, but this is currently happening in the options menu if you maybe changed some wording.

No apostrophe needed in the possessive form of it

Minor misspelling of fulfill:

Reactions: waffel

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I never played the original game, but this is currently happening in the options menu if you maybe changed some wording..
Thanks Renpy didn't liked the 720p => 1080p change ^^
All typos have also been corrected, I'm gonna wait for some more bug reports to publish the fix ;)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Okay so I've been working on this 1.2.1_REMASTERED version of the game for a few weeks!
Notably upscaling everything from 720p to 1080p, re-working the combat system, updating some UI, correcting visual glitches and bugs, some QoL, performance and file size optimisations and much more..

There is nothing 'new' content in the version!
But if like me you liked the original game and want to give it a last run or if your just discovered it, Enjoy!
The combat system now requires more from the player, if you're not that type don't try the 'hard' monster scaling setting.

Changelog:
So, if hit rate is more based on DEX, then is STR used for damage when they do hit?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Loved this game, I wish I can pick the starting 4 from a selection of all the girls. can it be done?
That would require to have the original Daz assets and re-render that scene, I don't have that :'(
Additionaly it would add some conflicts here and there as some starting girls are hard-coded and the game basicaly expects to only have a combination of those at the start of the game.

Mar 31, 2020
That would require to have the original Daz assets and re-render that scene, I don't have that :'(
Additionaly it would add some conflicts here and there as some starting girls are hard-coded and the game basicaly expects to only have a combination of those at the start of the game.
I see thanks for the reply, What's your favourite 4?
Mine would be Valk(Tank/heal), Harbinger(AOE), Druid(heal), and Succubus(heal) :D

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes