Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
What is the "price" of Raphaelle's body?
Defeat the lich king

Maybe I'm missing something here or just don't how to play this game. I do my battles until my girls level up. After leveling up, it's an instant death as the screen displays Mina dies, Gina dies, Tina dies, etc. (sample names)
Several people have reported this happens when the girls' stats get too high, but they all said this happend when they used the console commands to cheat up stats. This is the first time I've heard about it happening through regular game mechanics. If you used console commands, just undo them and you should be fine. If not, then share your save and I'll look into why it is happening.

Not only that, NONE of the women want to work in the brothel. It's either, "I don't a stranger's baby" or "What kind of girl do you think I am?" Can anyone help me out? Love how the game is laid out BUT if I can't understand or play it, then it's another game I will simply wonder what it was all about.
If a girl has the "Monogamous" or "Fertile" traits, they will never work in the brothel. Specifically, if your girl has the "Fertile" trait, she will say "I don't want to risk becoming pregnant from some stranger!". Carly can get rid of a girl's Monogamous trait and getting a girl pregnant will get rid of the Fertile trait.

If a girl doesn't have either of those traits, then she will still say "What kind of girl do you think I am?" if her lust is less than 50. If the girl has the "Promiscuous", "Corrupted" and/or "Greedy" traits, she will agree to work in the brothel at any lust level, but only if she doesn't have "Monogamous" or "Fertile".

Where are the monster girls i have found the orc,and the arcangle but still 1 place free and lucretia is anyoing with the sucking blood all days...
There are no more monster girls. The blank space was likely for something Amaraine intended to add, but she never got around to it.

encountered in desert a guy nero twice he said something about a ankh from eris what a giant in blackforest got it from him but where is erish the ankh belongs too ?????
That is part of a quest line to get Erish's Anklet. It's a powerful item that raises a girl's stats and automatcally revives a girl if she dies (but then breaks). First you have to find Erish in the hills, then the man in the desert, then fight a giant in the black forest, and then return to Erish in the hills.

Sorry if someone's already asked but where do i use the cheats? Sick of having low attention
If you have the console commands unlocked, you can press Shift+O to open it and then type:
attention = x
(x being how much attention you want)
If you don't know how to unlock the console commands, download the harem mod. It has it unlocked by default. If you don't want to use cheats, the harem mod has a repeatable quest in Orech to permenantly increase your attention each day. Also I think in one version of the harem mod I allowed unused attention to carry over to the next day, but capped it at 5000.

Aug 13, 2017
Nov 24, 2020
I managed to create an apk for Android for the latest version of this game including the latest Harem Mod. So far everything works fine for me, already played a few hours on my android tablet. I uploaded it to MEGA. You can give it a try, its my first try on creating an android version for Renpy so please dont expect to much:

Android Damsels and Dungeons v.18.2 including Harem Mod v1.12
Mega link is down, can someone share a new one pretty please?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I know the game has been completed but kind of sad there is no Maitreya content.

Also what this game really needs is a quest tracker or quest log to tell you what your current quest is and the current progress is. It is way too easy to get a random quest and completely forget what it was and what the objective is.

The game also needs some tooltips to explain what the Sanctuary, School, and headmistresses do etc...

It seems some characters are missing some art, like the Barbarian not having a blow job picture.

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I know the game has been completed but kind of sad there is no Maitreya content.

Also what this game really needs is a quest tracker or quest log to tell you what your current quest is and the current progress is. It is way too easy to get a random quest and completely forget what it was and what the objective is.

The game also needs some tooltips to explain what the Sanctuary, School, and headmistresses do etc...

It seems some characters are missing some art, like the Barbarian not having a blow job picture.
Maitreya and the PC are related. Given Patreon's blanket ban on incest, I don't think any content could be added.

The game does have a quest tracker, but only for the endgame content. Prior to that the only objective is to defeat the lich king and the game does a pretty good job holding your hand for it. Everything else is a side quest and objectives can be reviewed by talking to the girls/NPCs. The quest for Erish's anklet can be a little confusing, but it was desiged that way. It's less of a quest and more of a reward for doing a bunch of random stuff.

The sanctuary/school could probably do with more explanation, if I ever go back to developing the mod I would probably add something. Not sure about a tooltip, but maybe more explanation when they are introduced. Honestly though they need to be rebalanced before anything else anyway. The sanctuary stops working after the girls get a high enough sexuality, teaching skills should be moved from the brothel to the school and the dungeon should be given a purpose because it currently does nothing.

The barbarian is missing several pictures, but so are the rest of the girls. It always bothered me that some girls switch between clothed/topless/nude pictues in the middle of a scene. I think I still have most of the pictures that Shaneride made. I could release them as a picture pack, but at this point I don't remember enough of the code to be sure it would even work.

Reactions: Shaneride

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Maitreya and the PC are related. Given Patreon's blanket ban on incest, I don't think any content could be added.
Could of always released a uncensored patch elsewhere, or just added a "step" cousin tag somewhere.

The game does have a quest tracker, but only for the endgame content. Prior to that the only objective is to defeat the lich king and the game does a pretty good job holding your hand for it. Everything else is a side quest and objectives can be reviewed by talking to the girls/NPCs. The quest for Erish's anklet can be a little confusing, but it was desiged that way. It's less of a quest and more of a reward for doing a bunch of random stuff.
At one point in Raphelle's quest chain it breaks down and doesn't explain that you're suppose to go to the tomb twice. Cause the first time you go into the tomb you save the Angel Monster girl, but then you aren't told anything else till you clear it a second time.

Also when multiple girls have quests it only add the **Q** tag to one of them instead of multiple of them. And there are other side events that game doesn't remind you off once you get them. So if you stopped playing for like a few days and don't remember everything the game told you, you're kind of out of luck

The sanctuary/school could probably do with more explanation, if I ever go back to developing the mod I would probably add something. Not sure about a tooltip, but maybe more explanation when they are introduced. Honestly though they need to be rebalanced before anything else anyway. The sanctuary stops working after the girls get a high enough sexuality, teaching skills should be moved from the brothel to the school and the dungeon should be given a purpose because it currently does nothing.
I feel like the easiest way to address the issue is just adding a building section to the help menu of the game.

The barbarian is missing several pictures, but so are the rest of the girls. It always bothered me that some girls switch between clothed/topless/nude pictues in the middle of a scene. I think I still have most of the pictures that Shaneride made. I could release them as a picture pack, but at this point I don't remember enough of the code to be sure it would even work.
Yeah them magically stripping and putting back on clothes during blow jobs was weird. Also take them roughly and tie them up pictures are the same which was kinda disappointing.

Reactions: Shaneride

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Really liked the game, but it made me kinda sad that nothing happens when you complete the 4 goals from the cousin, especially considering how grindy some of them were :')

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
so, how find a sorcerer?
v1.13
This one is short, because 1.13 is mostly new content and each entry covers a fair amount of stuff. Bugs were mostly handled in 1.12.1. :)
New Content:
  • Hilda is now a scripted character, with several unique events related to her, including one which involves an interaction with Amora. If you recruited a valkyrie in 1.12 or later, it should already be named Hilda and will have all the scripted options available.
  • Khoraja, the sorceress, is now a scripted character, with a few unique events related to her, one of which involves an interaction with Felicity. You can recruit her at the Domina Chateau.
  • Rogues recruited in 1.13 will be a scripted character, “Shamira.” There are no scenes for her yet, but that will be coming in a future release
Edit: there is an option when you start the game to have all character class to show up for hire as normal (mean as before the changes were implemented).

Mar 31, 2020
This is the first game I ever played here and I could never remember its name.
Took me 2 hours looking for this(multiple websites) to see if I can enjoy this again.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I looked through threads, and did keyword search with no results so far. I took Amora through catacombs several times and last run she finds note about Key, and I figure out where to go to advance by accident. My issue now is all I get is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What am I missing, and or not seeing?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What do you mean "link"? What do you want a link to? If it's to the game itself, then you will find links in post #1 in this thread. But as this game was completed a long time ago, there's no guarantee that they will still work.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The decay on affection is absolutely killing me; is there any way to manage it better? For instance, I send a group of girls with ~40 affection to the city, and by the time they come back, they’re all in the negatives. Moreover, even if I try to just maintain affection—i.e. I only make out with the girls, so I can conserve attention and see as many as possible each night—then there are still several who never come to see be, drop below -10, and leave. And I took the “women” perk at the start of the game, which was supposed to give me affections bonuses. Is there any way of increasing attention as well?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes