Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Could someone upload a saved game with all goals finished except the harem goal (some more unfinished goals would be ok also).
My problem is, I can't finish the harem goal, because the girl I assigned as high pristess doesn't react any more. I think she was a concubine when I assigned her, but she isn't any more. If I press "Dismiss..." nothing happens.
Any help would be appreciated!
That sounds like a fun bug. Are you using the harem mod?

You can use the console commands to manually move a girl from the manager list to the roster/whore/harem list. If you aren't sure how, upload your save and I'll correct it for you.

CreepyShake

Feb 27, 2020

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
That sounds like a fun bug. Are you using the harem mod?

You can use the console commands to manually move a girl from the manager list to the roster/whore/harem list. If you aren't sure how, upload your save and I'll correct it for you.
Here is my saved file, would be cool if you could fix it.
And yes, I'm using the harem mod.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Here is my saved file, would be cool if you could fix it.
And yes, I'm using the harem mod.
I corrected your save. I think the dismiss girl option from the base game is bugged, did you try to dismiss her?

I had to make room in the roster to remove her as manager, any missing girls should be in the harem.

If you want to correct your save yourself, open the console commands and type the following:
managers.append(sanctuary.manager)

Last edited:

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
I corrected your save. I think the dismiss girl option from the base game is bugged, did you try to dismiss her?

I had to make room in the roster to remove her as manager, any missing girls should be in the harem.

If you want to correct your save yourself, open the console commands and type the following:
managers.append(sanctuary.manager)
Thank you very much!

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Updating Harem Mod to ver 1.16. This is bug fixes for issues reported by GuyNoir, camanbero and budgie. Bugs fixed are:
Felicity repeatedly running away
Angelic dreams not working
Dismissed managers not being removed

All bugs were with the base game, not the mod. Thank you for the bug reports, please keep posting any you find.

Update can be downloaded here or in the original post

Reactions: GuyNoir

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
On a personal note, I haven't forgotten about this mod. I just haven't had time to do all the updates I planned. I was working closely with Shaneride for a couple months while I was working from home, but then I had to return to the office and my time for developing NSFW code kind of dropped to zero. I'll keep doing bug fixes and little updates, but I have no idea when I'll get back to doing the bulk of the work I want to do. The new renders look amazing, here's a few so you can see the amazing work that was being done.
Arcangel Hall Topless Blowjob.png
Bard Naked Handjob New.png
Enhantress Topless Makeout New.png
Amazon Tie Her Up 1.png

Ashuradou

Oct 4, 2018
These renders look amazing!!!

Question: Does anyone know how to get the rewards of the smith and the white woman?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
On a personal note, I haven't forgotten about this mod. I just haven't had time to do all the updates I planned. I was working closely with Shaneride for a couple months while I was working from home, but then I had to return to the office and my time for developing NSFW code kind of dropped to zero. I'll keep doing bug fixes and little updates, but I have no idea when I'll get back to doing the bulk of the work I want to do. The new renders look amazing, here's a few so you can see the amazing work that was being done.
View attachment 1344901
View attachment 1344903
View attachment 1344904
View attachment 1344905
Are these new renders already in your harem mod included?

I've also got a more general question, which isn't mod related, since I started to play this game again. Is there a way to cheat items via console? if yes, what's the code for that? I did a mistake and gave Erish's anklet to someone, who now has got the sadist trait. I wanted to give it to someone else actually. I didn't know it would grant the sadist trait and I can't rollback. I want to give it to someone more suiting for that trait.

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Are these new renders already in your harem mod included?

I've also got a more general question, which isn't mod related, since I started to play this game again. Is there a way to cheat items via console? if yes, what's the code for that? I did a mistake and gave Erish's anklet to someone, who now has got the sadist trait. I wanted to give it to someone else actually. I didn't know it would grant the sadist trait and I can't rollback. I want to give it to someone more suiting for that trait.
The renders are not currently in the mod. Some could be used by replacing files in your images folder, but the rest require code to be written. For instance, the arcangel doesn't have the same interactions as the other girls so you couldn't see her spanking/bj/hj etc. images.

Removing an item from a girl's inventory can be done with console commands, but it's tricky. You would have to go through the girl's items one by one till you figure out it's index, then remove it from the list. For instance, assume the girl at the top of your roster had it and it was her first item you would type:
roster[0].items.remove(roster[0].items[0])
The better option is to let the girl die in combat. The anklet gives the girl 1 auto-revive, but it disappears after that.

If you want to repeat the anklet quest, open the console and type:
anklet_quest = 3
This will reset the quest to the point that you can get a new one the next time you see Erish. Note that the game still won't let a girl have more than one anklet at a time.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The renders are not currently in the mod. Some could be used by replacing files in your images folder, but the rest require code to be written. For instance, the arcangel doesn't have the same interactions as the other girls so you couldn't see her spanking/bj/hj etc. images.

Removing an item from a girl's inventory can be done with console commands, but it's tricky. You would have to go through the girl's items one by one till you figure out it's index, then remove it from the list. For instance, assume the girl at the top of your roster had it and it was her first item you would type:
roster[0].items.remove(roster[0].items[0])
The better option is to let the girl die in combat. The anklet gives the girl 1 auto-revive, but it disappears after that.

If you want to repeat the anklet quest, open the console and type:
anklet_quest = 3
This will reset the quest to the point that you can get a new one the next time you see Erish. Note that the game still won't let a girl have more than one anklet at a time.
Thx for the info about the item console commands and also about the new renders. Unfortunately they're not in the game, yet. I hope you're planning to add those soon... the blonde Bard pic above is already super hot, she's my favourite npc in the cast anyway... really stunning!

Is @Shaneride still active by the way? Or are you now on your own? It would be really saddening, if your Harem mod wasn't expanded bit by bit and pic by pic slowly but steadily...

I've noticed by playing this game again, that Amaraine was somewhat sloppy or he rushed the final version, idk. There are so many scenes missing in the original version of this game, like fully naked pics of the cast, if they don't wear clothes anymore due to exhibitionism. Most often it switches back to the fully dressed model during scenes like bjs or certain interactions, because this is the only pic available in the base game - so several full nudes are missing during certain scenes, which you're aware of, I guess.
Additionally the rogue seems to be the only one, who hasn't got a cumshot pic f.e. Bondage scenes are completely missing, too, these use the same pics as the rough sex scenes. Also the pregnant body versions disappear during sex, they switch to normal again. Unfortunately Amaraine really left quite some unfinished business. Since I liked this game a lot, I aprreciate any modding effort to improve this game and expanding on its content.

Last edited:

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Hi people. Question - do the fetishes given via console work properly in game? Or its better to get them during time - from equipment, work in brothel to get corrupted etc?

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Hi people. Question - do the fetishes given via console work properly in game? Or its better to get them during time - from equipment, work in brothel to get corrupted etc?
As far as the game is concerned, there is no difference between fetishes acquired legitimately and illegitimately. I would still recommend trying the game mechanics since they usually improves other stats. Also, some of the girls have scripted events tied to fetishes. You may get locked out of some scenes if they get the fetish before they're supposed to have it.

Traits can be more problematic, I wouldn't recommend adding them unless you know what you're doing.

Last edited:

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Thx for reply, Brigma. I see you are devoted to this game. I hope you stay in good health and good luck on moding.
If possible - quick spoiler : when will you finish giving girls 2nd class quest, aprox?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
As I said previously, I was working on the mod as a side project while working from home during the pandemic. I've since had to return to the office full time and I can't really write NSFW code there.

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Again, thx for reply. Hope you or some1 might get the time to modify game - I like your ideas mentioned on page 84.

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone help me modify the file 01pcobject.rpy? I want to change the recruitment part, namely what traits girls get when the game generates them (line 91). The idea is: when you recruit a girl, she gets 1-3 random positive traits. If it is 3 positive traits: 1 or 2 neutral traits are also generated; if 2 positive traits: 1 or 2 neutral traits are also generated + chance of generating 1 negative, if 1 positive trait: 2 neutral and 1 negative traits are also generated.

Last edited:

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Does anybody know what's up with that sexy dragon in the desert? You get 4 options, ask who she is, ask for sexual favors, fight her, or move along, I've fought her but it looks like she just dies, and in the others she either vanishes or you just leave. Is she one of the monster girls you can get in the game? If so How? And if not can you have sex with her, She is pretty hot and it would be pretty cool to fuck a dragon.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes