Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Waste_of_Time

Jan 2, 2021
I just reviewed that encounter and there isn't anything specific that should make the fight impossible. Royal Guards/Royal Sorcerer are all forced to the same level as the Witch, if you can beat her then you should be able to beat these guys.
I figured it out. I hadn't defeated the Witch in a previous save. So I went back and did that. Now I rule Orech. :LOL:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Runaway slave problem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting this bug. I usually don't let Felicity get that unhappy, so I probably never would have seen this myself. This is actually a problem with the original game, it has nothing to do with the mod. I'll fix it with the next update, but for now you can fix the issue by opening the console commands and entering:
felicity_happiness = 0

This bug is happening because Felicity's happiness doesn't get reset when she runs away. The game removes her from town when her happiness is < -50, but the next day her happiness is still < -50 and the game tries to remove her again.

Reactions: GuyNoir

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
cant wait to try out the upcoming mod. many new features to look forward to.. maybe scenes too...ahaha thanks for all the hard work. i really missed playing this game. besides the girls. there actually alot of replayability and fun in this.

Reactions: Leeroy Boy ™

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid lesbianism?
How many women does the game have? Or an approximate number / quantity of them.
Greetings.

Agil2020

Nov 9, 2020
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid lesbianism?
How many women does the game have? Or an approximate number / quantity of them.
Greetings.
Reached end content in a day
Yes
Around a dozen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Girls that are made into a slave/concubine/queen no longer approach you at night asking for sex. If you talk to them, there should be an option to "Enjoy your slave" or concubine or queen.

Any girl can get pregnant if she has the fertile trait. If you disabled pregnancy in the options menu, then girls can't get pregnant but the pregnancy goal should disappear also. Once a girl gets pregnant, she will lose the fertile trait and gain the mother trait. She will need a fertility potion again to get pregnant again. I'll change that in the next update so that girls with fertile or mother traits can get pregnant.

I'm still thinking about this. This is my current idea, not sure if I'll go with it though.

Slaves: cost 0 gold per day and won't refuse any sex acts, but you need to have a slave collar before you can make a girl into a slave. I'll add the option to the blacksmith to make slave collars for some nominal amount of gold and crystals. Not sure about the requirements for this, think I may require that a girl has submission fetish. Not sure why a girl would agree otherwise.

Concubines: Doubles gold per day. Won't refuse any sex acts, but will cost additional gold if she doesn't have the corresponding fetish/trait. I'll lower/remove the requirements if the girl has the greedy or perverse traits.

Queen: It makes sense that as a king, some of your daily attention has to be focused on affairs of state instead of your private harem. Your queen could take over those menial daily tasks and free up extra attention for you each day. I'll have the queen double your base attention gain each day. I'll also add a polyamory option so you can have more than 1 queen and get more and more attention.
I have the same problem with the concubine.

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
This is the version.
"Damsels-1.18.2 - Harem Mod v1.15"
And here a screenshot in case I doing something wrong.
I was sure this was fixed, strange how this bug is popping up again.

Can you send me a save that is having the issue? Also, what operating system are you using? Are you using any other mods?

Reactions: Milliardo

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
I was sure this was fixed, strange how this bug is popping up again.

Can you send me a save that is having the issue? Also, what operating system are you using? Are you using any other mods?
Ok sorry for the late reply but here what I discover:
I keep playing for some time and got a slave everything works fine go talk to the concubine the option is there(for booth the characters), load old save same bug pass some days just to be sure same thing.
Load the save again this time goes for slave first and no option, pass days just to be sure same thing in this same got a 2 slave the option is there(for booth the characters).
No matter what I did the first pick(concubine or slave) only got the option after I got the second.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Ok sorry for the late reply but here what I discover:
I keep playing for some time and got a slave everything works fine go talk to the concubine the option is there(for booth the characters), load old save same bug pass some days just to be sure same thing.
Load the save again this time goes for slave first and no option, pass days just to be sure same thing in this same got a 2 slave the option is there(for booth the characters).
No matter what I did the first pick(concubine or slave) only got the option after I got the second.
I can't seem to recreate this problem. Can you provide a save that has the bug?

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
I can't seem to recreate this problem. Can you provide a save that has the bug?
Ok sorry for the really late reply was 100% ,my fault here is the thing the characters that I could to turn concubine or slave was on Orech. Sorry my fault.

camanbero

Dec 20, 2018
I have a little bit of a problem, I can't unlock the sanctuary, I never had the quest to do it. I have a paladin in my team, I can't do anything in the temple besides donations (which I did), also can't use any angelic powers for some reason.

I have done all tasks besides harem because of it, I saw there was only 3/4 managers but I thought it may come with conquering Orech or something so I dismissed it, now I don't have much more to do but I'm blocked because of it. I assume it is a bug, maybe it is because I recruited the paladin before having the quest, or maybe it's because I'm too corrupted or something...

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I have a little bit of a problem, I can't unlock the sanctuary, I never had the quest to do it. I have a paladin in my team, I can't do anything in the temple besides donations (which I did), also can't use any angelic powers for some reason.

I have done all tasks besides harem because of it, I saw there was only 3/4 managers but I thought it may come with conquering Orech or something so I dismissed it, now I don't have much more to do but I'm blocked because of it. I assume it is a bug, maybe it is because I recruited the paladin before having the quest, or maybe it's because I'm too corrupted or something...
Building the sanctuary requires completing Raphaelle's quest line. If you've never done her quests, talk to her in town and choose "Ask her about her task". You need to have at least 500 gold before this option becomes available. If you've started her quests, then choose "I've completed your task", "Ask what you can do for her now" or "See the gates of heaven". After you view the "See the gates of heaven" scene, you can build a sanctuary for 2000 gold. Recruiting a paladin early shouldn't affect the quest.

Angelic/Seraphic dreams not working is likely what's causing your overall issue, since part of Raphaelle's quest line requires using it at least 5 times. In order to cast the dream spells, the following need to be true:
Have at least 20 mana (50 for Seraphic)
Must have learned the spell
The girl must have a fetish that can be removed and she can't be dead/in orech
The girl can't have the corrupted trait

If none of that works, let me know. I think there may be a bug in the original game that I can fix.

Last edited:

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Could someone upload a saved game with all goals finished except the harem goal (some more unfinished goals would be ok also).
My problem is, I can't finish the harem goal, because the girl I assigned as high pristess doesn't react any more. I think she was a concubine when I assigned her, but she isn't any more. If I press "Dismiss..." nothing happens.
Any help would be appreciated!

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes