Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
It seems like people want new content, so I've been thinking of a few ideas. Most of these will break saves, so I'll try to code them in one update and unlock them as images are made.

General Changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character Specific Changes:
-Most girls currently get a quest at level 3, I'm going to give them a second quest at level 6. I currently have no idea about the story for any of these, but these are the mechanics I'm planning. I'm open to new ideas.

Long Term Plans:
These are things I want to add eventually, I just haven't figured out gameplay mechanics for them yet.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Long Term Plans:
These are things I want to add eventually, I just haven't figured out gameplay mechanics for them yet.
I very much appreaciate your long term plans, as much as I appreciate the modifications already done. It improves the game a lot.
Just the futa thing should be optional, since I think a lot of people aren't into that. It's ok of course, if it will be optional, so that the player can decide on this kind of content being in the game or not. Since around 90 % aren't into futa at all and therefore most likely will disable this content, I really wouldn't prioritize it. Better focus on the other long term goals. Just my adivce...
The vampire girl would be a very nice addition to the regular heroine cast as a full fledged companion and spice things up. Maybe even with quests linked to f.e. the dungeon in the forest.
Adding Lilith, the neutral goddess, to the town is also great, maybe not from the beginning, but as soon as she is encountered, the player may be given the option to invite her to the castle. Of course some sex scenes with her in the future, would be great, too, since there aren't any, yet and her good and evil sisters do have those.
I like your idea of the the slave pen/hucow and adding "saved" dominas & decadents to it a lot and also being able to asign them to the brothel or impregnate them. Although this would require some new renders, too.
Least but not last I'm very much looking forward to those long term changes to the game, which will make this game a lot better than the original and motiviate me to play it again. I wish you the best!

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I very much appreaciate your long term plans, as much as I appreciate the modifications already done. It improves the game a lot. Just the futa thing should be optional, since I think a lot of people aren't into that. It's ok of course, if it will be optional, so that the player can decide on this kind of content being in the game or not.
The vampire girl should be made a real companion, maybe even with quests linked to the dungeon in the forest... Adding Lilith to the town is also great, maybe not from the beginning, but as soon as she is encountered, you can invite her to the castle. And some sex scenes with her in the future, would be great, since there aren't any, yet.
I like your idea of the the slave pen/hucow and adding "saved" dominas & decadents to it a lot and also being able to asign them to the brothel or impregnate them.
I'm very much looking forward to those long term changes to the game, which will make this game a lot better than the original and motiviate me to play it again. I wish you the best!
Again, these are long term plans. Everything else I posted above should take me weeks to program, and what Shaneride is already making will take months. These are really just speculative things I've been mulling over and won't be in the game for a long time, please don't plan on seeing any of these anytime soon.

I see it took less than a day for someone to already voice displeasure with adding futa, even though I wouldn't consider adding it for months and it would be entirely optional. This is specifically why I haven't included anything that isn't already in the vanilla game. It doesn't make sense to add something that few people will like, because a few others will hate it and stop playing. I'm probably going to shelf the entire idea of any futa/incest/whatever extra stuff people want. Thank you for your kindly worded reply, but others won't be so nice and I don't feel like putting up with it.

Making the vampire a real girl is something I'm back and forth on. Amaraine originally coded resistances and weakness, but never implemented them. I've wanted to try using them, but they never made sense since these would be racial modifiers and all the girls are basically human. I could give the vampire standard weakness to light/fire/holy and buffs to dark/cold/undead. I'm not sure what abilities a vampire would use. I could just combine heretic's life drain with enchantress's charm, but half assing a character class like that gives you results like the Sexy Orc. Does anyone actually use her? Given a choice, I'd rather add something like Samurai, or Beastmaster, or anything else I can rip off from / .

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Wow! I'm impressed. Looks like it's time for the Completed tag to be removed from the title of this thread. Hopefully the improvements will include making the game's random number generator better, so that the long sequences of hits and misses in combat don't come up so often.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow! I'm impressed. Looks like it's time for the Completed tag to be removed from the title of this thread. Hopefully the improvements will include making the game's random number generator better, so that the long sequences of hits and misses in combat don't come up so often.
That's not how it works. This would be a modded game created by a third party and would therefore have a completely different thread, even if it got the sanction of the original dev.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Hopefully the improvements will include making the game's random number generator better, so that the long sequences of hits and misses in combat don't come up so often.
The RNG is staying, I'm just adding modifiers to it based on weapon quality and player buffs/debuffs. I wanted to maintain party balance, so you will need someone in the group to buff teammates or debuff enemies. A group of 4 physical damage characters with bad weapons will still miss a lot.

I'll probably have to adjust accuracy based on feedback from playtesting, but it will never be easy. If you just want to blow through combat, I made an easy mode setting in the last update. It gives the girls 100% accuracy.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
They're not really cheats but console commands, in a game made with Ren'Py press shift and O to open the developer console. But sometimes (like here) the console is disabled, as it's possible to screw up your game.

To turn the console back on find and open the games "00console.rpy" file (I use ). Go to the line that says "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True" then save.
What if 00console.rpy doesn't exist in the games files?
At all.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
How to unlock Valkyrie ? Are there any special interactions with Vampire girl ?
Valkyrie should be an option available first thing in the game, when you're choosing your O4. (Original 4)
(And recruit-able through natural means if you have duplicates on, or didn't pick her as part of your O4)

I have not managed to get the Vampire yet, so can't answer that question.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Then something's very wrong, double check the renpy\common folder...
That's a freshly downloaded and decompressed game.
Checked Common, and found it.
I'd just used Search before, and that said, and I quote: "No items match your search."
I even used the full file name, and it said that.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
By the way, HP & SP console commands are as follows:
roster[X].maxhp=Y
roster[X].maxsp=Y

(Also, for people who haven't figured this out yet, roster number goes 0-11, rather than 1-12)

"Rules" of HP & SP:
Change maxhp after leveling your characters. (Or do it before, then change it again after.)
It will drop back down to what it should be after leveling.
You will need to use roster[X].hp=Y afterwards to "heal" back to full HP.

Change maxsp, then forget about it.
It does not drop in value with levels, only increases.

Fyi, don't change stat values (Str, Con, etc) above ~20, it causes the entire party to wipe (die).
(Any value below 100 should work fine, just tested it with 99, and the party didn't wipe, however I still recommend values below 30 just to be safe.)
(Sexuality is not included in this list, it can probably go as high as you want.)

Attention maxes out at 5000.
(Not sure if this is the effect of the mod, or just the base game max.)

You can force-level a character with this:
roster[X].level=Y
However, you do not gain improvements from these levels (HP, SP, etc) so it's recommended to use this with the above maxhp & maxsp commands.
It is a straight increase, so to get characters to Lv100, you need to: roster[X].level=99 , rather than 100.
(You're not setting their level, you're increasing it by that value, +1, which is their base level.)
(!!!DO NOT SET THIS VALUE TOO HIGH, IT CAN CAUSE THE GAME TO CRASH!!!)

X = Roster Position (ie: 1)
Y = Desired Number (ie: 100)

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
How to unlock Valkyrie ? Are there any special interactions with Vampire girl ?
Valkyrie is available from the start, she is one of the possible girls. If she isn't recruited or if duplicate character's is on, she will be one of the possible girls that show up for an interview once every few days. You must have less than 12 girls in the roster for this to work. I'll add her to the list of possible girls available after beating the reavers in the hills.

Unlock vampire by going on adventures in the plains. You may need to recruit the barbarian first, I'll change that in the next update.

The Vampire needs to feed once every few days or she will leave. Feeding on a girl increases her rest days, but gives her the bitten trait which increases her sexuality. You can have sex with the vampire after feeding her.

Attention maxes out at 5000.
(Not sure if this is the effect of the mod, or just the base game max.)
I capped it @5000 with the mod in the last update. Based on someone's request, I let unused attention carry over to the next day. This could, in theory, cause it to increase infinitely and cause errors due to uncapped bounds on the variable. There's no reason it has to be 5000, I can dramatically increase it if you want

Fyi, don't change stat values (Str, Con, etc) above ~20, it causes the entire party to wipe (die).
(Any value below 100 should work fine, just tested it with 99, and the party didn't wipe, however I still recommend values below 30 just to be safe.)
(Sexuality is not included in this list, it can probably go as high as you want.)
Kinda funny why this happens. In the original code, the initial turn order is based on a character's dex and int. The total of these determines who (including monsters) acts first in a fight. For reasons I don't understand, the turn order scale has fixed maximum and minimum values. If the character's dex+int is higher than the max (or lower than the min) it doesn't assign them a turn in the fight. If everyone's stats are out of bounds, nobody gets a turn, the code reads 0 girls in the fight and assumes you all died.

I thought I fixed this awhile ago, but maybe I forgot. I'll fix it in the next update.

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I capped it @5000 with the mod in the last update. Based on someone's request, I let unused attention carry over to the next day. This could, in theory, cause it to increase infinitely and cause errors due to uncapped bounds on the variable. There's no reason it has to be 5000, I can dramatically increase it if you want
Oh it's fine, just put that there in case people didn't know.

Na2

Sep 18, 2019
Is this game still in active development? It has the complete tag but people are talking in the comments like it's still being worked on

Waste_of_Time

Jan 2, 2021
I have a logistical question. Just as a reminder: I understand that not everything in this game is perfect, and also that further updates going forward are being done by a fan doing a mod. I also have done an extensive search to see if this has already been answered before posting here. So please do not crucify me for my question.

I am now doing quests with Maltreya, that's how far I have gotten. Before getting to her, I had several girls as concubines and in the harem. I'm playing with the harem mod btw..

I've noticed that once you make a girl your concubine or queen or slave the option to have sex with them seems to go away. As long as a girl stays as an adventurer, you can grind away each day with sex. But not after you make them a C or S or Q. Seems a bit of a conflict if you select one of your quests with Maltreya to "father the next gen of your legacy."

Maybe I played the game a certain way early on where I disabled a feature, I don't know. Are you able to have sex/get pregnant a girl after you make her C or S or Q? Does this option show up again after talking with Maltreya? I have bought many fertility potions, do I need herbs? What am I missing?

I'm confused! Any help is welcome. :)

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes