Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
-Make a gameplay distinction between slaves/concubines/queens. Currently the game just treats them all the same. I'm not sure what the difference would be.
Slaves: Can do any sex act regardless of fetish/lust level? Or maybe give adventurers a small chance to refuse combat actions but slaves will never do that?

Concubines: Sex with concubines doesn't use any attention?

No idea what you could do with queens, though...

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I've noticed that once you make a girl your concubine or queen or slave the option to have sex with them seems to go away. As long as a girl stays as an adventurer, you can grind away each day with sex. But not after you make them a C or S or Q. Seems a bit of a conflict if you select one of your quests with Maltreya to "father the next gen of your legacy."

Maybe I played the game a certain way early on where I disabled a feature, I don't know. Are you able to have sex/get pregnant a girl after you make her C or S or Q? Does this option show up again after talking with Maltreya? I have bought many fertility potions, do I need herbs? What am I missing?

I'm confused! Any help is welcome. :)
Girls that are made into a slave/concubine/queen no longer approach you at night asking for sex. If you talk to them, there should be an option to "Enjoy your slave" or concubine or queen.

Any girl can get pregnant if she has the fertile trait. If you disabled pregnancy in the options menu, then girls can't get pregnant but the pregnancy goal should disappear also. Once a girl gets pregnant, she will lose the fertile trait and gain the mother trait. She will need a fertility potion again to get pregnant again. I'll change that in the next update so that girls with fertile or mother traits can get pregnant.

Slaves: Can do any sex act regardless of fetish/lust level? Or maybe give adventurers a small chance to refuse combat actions but slaves will never do that?

Concubines: Sex with concubines doesn't use any attention?

No idea what you could do with queens, though...
I'm still thinking about this. This is my current idea, not sure if I'll go with it though.

Slaves: cost 0 gold per day and won't refuse any sex acts, but you need to have a slave collar before you can make a girl into a slave. I'll add the option to the blacksmith to make slave collars for some nominal amount of gold and crystals. Not sure about the requirements for this, think I may require that a girl has submission fetish. Not sure why a girl would agree otherwise.

Concubines: Doubles gold per day. Won't refuse any sex acts, but will cost additional gold if she doesn't have the corresponding fetish/trait. I'll lower/remove the requirements if the girl has the greedy or perverse traits.

Queen: It makes sense that as a king, some of your daily attention has to be focused on affairs of state instead of your private harem. Your queen could take over those menial daily tasks and free up extra attention for you each day. I'll have the queen double your base attention gain each day. I'll also add a polyamory option so you can have more than 1 queen and get more and more attention.

Waste_of_Time

Jan 2, 2021
Girls that are made into a slave/concubine/queen no longer approach you at night asking for sex. If you talk to them, there should be an option to "Enjoy your slave" or concubine or queen.

Any girl can get pregnant if she has the fertile trait. If you disabled pregnancy in the options menu, then girls can't get pregnant but the pregnancy goal should disappear also. Once a girl gets pregnant, she will lose the fertile trait and gain the mother trait. She will need a fertility potion again to get pregnant again. I'll change that in the next update so that girls with fertile or mother traits can get pregnant.
Thanks Brigma for the response, especially since you seem to be the new captain at the helm of this game. My compliments, by the way.

All of what you said is true except the "Enjoy your girl" option. To show what I mean, below is a screenshot of one my concubine girls who is also an adventurer. As you can see, no option to "Enjoy."

It seems that as long as a girl remains an adventurer, the night visits still happen and the fertility is there. But once you "promote" a girl as it were to C or S or Q, all carnal encounters stop, and this is how it stays...even if you move them around to harem, adventurer, brothel, madame, etc. There's no option to "enjoy" (I should also note that "monster girls" have the option to "enjoy", so that works...but not for the others once they are promoted to C/S/Q.)

Maybe I messed something up somewhere, I don't know. Game version I'm playing is 1.18.2 and Harem Mod v1.14

screen cap damsel conc.png

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

I'm still thinking about this. This is my current idea, not sure if I'll go with it though.

Slaves: cost 0 gold per day and won't refuse any sex acts, but you need to have a slave collar before you can make a girl into a slave. I'll add the option to the blacksmith to make slave collars for some nominal amount of gold and crystals. Not sure about the requirements for this, think I may require that a girl has submission fetish. Not sure why a girl would agree otherwise.

Concubines: Doubles gold per day. Won't refuse any sex acts, but will cost additional gold if she doesn't have the corresponding fetish/trait. I'll lower/remove the requirements if the girl has the greedy or perverse traits.

Queen: It makes sense that as a king, some of your daily attention has to be focused on affairs of state instead of your private harem. Your queen could take over those menial daily tasks and free up extra attention for you each day. I'll have the queen double your base attention gain each day. I'll also add a polyamory option so you can have more than 1 queen and get more and more attention.
I liike all of that except the last bit. Having more than one queen doesn't seem right to me.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks Brigma for the response, especially since you seem to be the new captain at the helm of this game. My compliments, by the way.

All of what you said is true except the "Enjoy your girl" option. To show what I mean, below is a screenshot of one my concubine girls who is also an adventurer. As you can see, no option to "Enjoy."

It seems that as long as a girl remains an adventurer, the night visits still happen and the fertility is there. But once you "promote" a girl as it were to C or S or Q, all carnal encounters stop, and this is how it stays...even if you move them around to harem, adventurer, brothel, madame, etc. There's no option to "enjoy" (I should also note that "monster girls" have the option to "enjoy", so that works...but not for the others once they are promoted to C/S/Q.)

Maybe I messed something up somewhere, I don't know. Game version I'm playing is 1.18.2 and Harem Mod v1.14

View attachment 1156445
Something isn't right. The strange thing is that I never changed the code for the girl interaction, it's still the same as the base game.
Python:
"Enjoy your [wife_type]" if char.wife() and not char.dead and char not in played_today and not char in orech_girls:
            call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu_2
"Enjoy your Monster Girl" if char.monster_girl() and not char.dead and char not in played_today and not char in orech_girls and attention >= 6:
            $ char.affection = 50
            $ mana += 4
            $ renpy.call(char.npctype.replace(" ","") + "Sex")
I did change how played_today is reset in the last update, but if I messed that up then the monster girl interaction shouldn't work.

Can you post a save that is having the issue? I'll try to figure out what is going on.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
2nd quest of harbinger can be increaseing her ability of hiding attack I guess?
BTW harbinger,valkyire,huntress and that female demon are my favorites.Cant wait to see the new updates.
And strongly recommand to redo the dark elf and amazon……Really hate the way they look jeez……

Reactions: Shaneride

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
2nd quest of harbinger can be increaseing her ability of hiding attack I guess?
I'm not sure what you mean by hiding attack, can you clarify?

And strongly recommand to redo the dark elf and amazon……Really hate the way they look jeez……
Again, none of the girls are getting changed. Shaneride is working hard to make the new renders look the same as the old ones. Even if they were getting changed, I actually like the drow. Not sure why people are hating on her. As for the amazon, meh I may or may not actually agree with you.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Just giving you guys an update. Still working on coding this mess, but I'm at the point that I can playtest some of it. It's been awhile since I've played this without my own mods and you weren't kidding, these girls miss a lot in combat. Looking at the code, the girls have a base 60% accuracy, but I swear I miss at least 3/4ths of the time. I think I've figured out the math for the combat improvements, and I'm going to scale everything in relation to the bard's bravery song. Song of Bravery currently gives the girls a 10% accuracy boost. I'm going to add a lute item for bards and scale songs based on it. Magic lutes will increase the accuracy bonus to 15% and fabled lutes will increase it to 20%.

I'll make magical weapons a 5% accuracy boost and fabled weapons a 10% boost. This will give well equipped girls the equivalent accuracy boost of song of bravery. This should make almost any party combination better.

I'll give girls in any kind of special combat stance (stealth/tanking/parrying/bear form etc.) an additional 10% accuracy. This is to make some of the under appreciated girls a little better.

Enemies affected by certain debuffs will have their evasion chance reduced. The game's code treats a target's -evasion the same as an attacker's +accuracy, so this will effectively increase the girl's accuracy. I'll reduce enemy's evasion by 10% if they have an immobilizing debuff on (stunned/knock down/paralyzed/frightened). The existing evasion debuffs (Faerie Fire/Mass Entangle/Hunter's Mark etc.) will stay the same. I think I'll cap the -evasion at 10%, otherwise a girl with 4 different debuffs would have -40% evasion. Hopefully this will encourage people to mix up party combinations a bit.

An enemy affected with frozen/sleep will have a 0% chance to evade. Taking damage will cancel the sleep effect. I'll probably make frozen canceled by fire attacks.

Some examples in case this isn't clear:

Rogue using stab = 60% accuracy
Rogue using stab with a fabled dagger = 70% accuracy
Rogue using stab with a fabled dagger while in stealth = 80% accuracy
Rogue using stab with a fabled dagger while in stealth with bravery song = 90% accuracy
Rogue using stab with a fabled dagger while in stealth with bravery song on a stunned enemy = 100% accuracy

This should help combat without ruining the challenge. It will be up to the player to determine how accurate a girl is based on how much they want to equip girls/buff the party/debuff the enemy.

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve/do things differently, let me know. I'll probably tweak it based on feedback anyway.

Last thing, while I was playtesting some of the new abilities, I realized this...
New_Buttons_Needed.jpg

All the new abilities will need buttons. If someone can make these, that would be great. Each one needs a grey version for unselected and a yellowish/orangish version for selected. They need to be the same size and style as the existing buttons. You can check your game/gui/combat_button folder to see all the existing buttons. If nobody can make these, I'll just leave them as the ? as a placeholder. Based on what I listed last time, the new abilities that need buttons are:
paralyzing arrow (huntress special arrow)
sleep arrow (huntress special arrow)
berserk (new barbarian skill)
entice (new enchantress skill)
curing word (upgrade of drow healing word)
battle arrow (valkyrie ranged version of battle strike)
bandage (newish valkyrie skill)
terrify (new heretic debuff)
smoke bomb (new ninja skill)
holy aura (new paladin skill)
wing blast (new arcangel skill)

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Updating harem mod to version 1.15. This is just a bug fix for the issue pointed out by waste_of_time. The issue appears to only affect users not running the game on a windows OS. This update doesn't include any of the features I've been talking about, it's just a bugfix. Update can be downloaded here or in the original post

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
1: I forgot to ask last time, but is there a wiki for this game?
(Or at least a walkthrough, cause after all the Crypt stuff, I just get lost on what to do.)

2: Can you please rename "Arcangel" to "Archangel / Arch Angel".
(Arcangel isn't the correct way to spell it.)
(Brigma or Amaraine if he/she wants to take the time to do so.)

3: (Related to 1) if a walkthrough/wiki doesn't exist, can someone tell me how to get all the "Monster" girls.
(I think the only one I'm missing is the Vampire, because I've gotten the Orc & Angel.)

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
1: I forgot to ask last time, but is there a wiki for this game?
(Or at least a walkthrough, cause after all the Crypt stuff, I just get lost on what to do.)

2: Can you please rename "Arcangel" to "Archangel / Arch Angel".
(Arcangel isn't the correct way to spell it.)
(Brigma or Amaraine if he/she wants to take the time to do so.)

3: (Related to 1) if a walkthrough/wiki doesn't exist, can someone tell me how to get all the "Monster" girls.
(I think the only one I'm missing is the Vampire, because I've gotten the Orc & Angel.)
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a wiki. If you get stuck, I try to answer any questions posted here.
Edit:
_Alexandru_ made a walkthrough awhile back, you can find it here. By his own admission, it's not complete. However, I think it's the only one that has been shared. Some of it isn't quite right, so post if you have questions.

The Arcangel thing bothers me too, like a lot. It's really been bugging me lately since I've been writing code for her new images. What really drives me insane is the naming convention the images use. For instance, Arcangel's combat pics are:
arcangel combat
arcangel naked combat
arcangel topless combat
This seems fine, but naming it that way makes them non-sequential in any alphabetical list. If they were instead like this:
arcangel combat
arcangel combat naked
arcangel combat topless
Then all pics would be in order and I'd save hours of searching.
Sadly, since this is a mod I can't change any of that. If I did, then new mod files wouldn't overwrite base game files and it would be a mess. The only way to fix it is to repackage the entire game and make it separate from the original, which isn't something I want to do since it isn't my game.

Vampire is in the plains. Random encounter while fighting to the temple or chateau. Choose to spare her and she will become a town npc. I think you need to acquire the Barbarian before she will show up, I'll change that in the next update.

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll check later if you need the Barbarian first.
(Another game I play is currently having some... significant issues so I'm gonna be playing something else to temporarily stave off my eternal boredom.

I never did the Plains much though, instead spending my time spamming Desert for a century (Woot, 1Mil+ HP lol) because of that Stranger, and that one quest for a girl in Hills. (I think it's Hills anyways, it's been a while, and I have horrible memory.)

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Forgot to ask...
Is there another "monster girl"? There's space for a 3rd in the tab, and I thought that would be the Vampire.

By the way, got Vampire (Lucretia) with a Barbarian not on the team.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean by hiding attack, can you clarify?

Again, none of the girls are getting changed. Shaneride is working hard to make the new renders look the same as the old ones. Even if they were getting changed, I actually like the drow. Not sure why people are hating on her. As for the amazon, meh I may or may not actually agree with you.
Well that's avoiding the damage I suppose,increase the possibility of receiving 0 damage.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
As for the dark elf,it's because the first time i saw her i thought she was a male character……But since u said u liked her,so……it's OK.Maybe I will just leave her in town or sth……BTW is the update available for the old savings?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
As for the dark elf,it's because the first time i saw her i thought she was a male character……But since u said u liked her,so……it's OK.Maybe I will just leave her in town or sth……BTW is the update available for the old savings?
Yes, the current update (v 1.15) still supports old saves. I'll probably leave the link available since it will be the last version compatible with the original game. The next update will not be compatible with old saves. I actually figured out a decent way to spot old saves, so the next version will check for it and won't allow you to load a save that isn't compatible.

Well that's avoiding the damage I suppose,increase the possibility of receiving 0 damage.
Harbinger isn't really a tank, or an evasive character, so I'm not sure why she would have an ability to avoid damage. Her first quest already gives her a really good chance to stun every enemy on the screen, which helps limit the damage she takes. I can make the 2nd quest add the stun effect to her regular attacks and raise her accuracy, that should help decrease the damage she takes. I was also thinking of giving her a Crippling swing attack that will induce the new paralyzed status effect.

Waste_of_Time

Jan 2, 2021
So here's another head scratcher. I'm on the conquest goal section.

How the heck do you defeat the guards in Orech? It seems like any team I bring through the Black Forest always ends up getting slaughtered in the battles with the guards. Do the adventurers have to be at a really high level or something?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
So here's another head scratcher. I'm on the conquest goal section.

How the heck do you defeat the guards in Orech? It seems like any team I bring through the Black Forest always ends up getting slaughtered in the battles with the guards. Do the adventurers have to be at a really high level or something?
I just reviewed that encounter and there isn't anything specific that should make the fight impossible. Royal Guards/Royal Sorcerer are all forced to the same level as the Witch, if you can beat her then you should be able to beat these guys.

Reactions: Waste_of_Time

Waste_of_Time

Jan 2, 2021
I just reviewed that encounter and there isn't anything specific that should make the fight impossible. Royal Guards/Royal Sorcerer are all forced to the same level as the Witch, if you can beat her then you should be able to beat these guys.
Maybe I don't have enough healing potions?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes