• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
well since the developer cant progress this game anymore due to his condition, maybe u could take up the mantle to improve this game abit ? i dun mind starting over to see the events or try the new mechanics. i mean, after all this time, some changes would be refreshing
also i want to add, thank you very much for taking the time off to provide us with the mods for this game, ur already our hero

Reactions: Shaneride

Shaneride

Jul 19, 2017
Uploaded Harem Mod 1.14. It can be downloaded here or in the original post.
Damsels 1.18.2 Harem Mod v1.14

Added some features based on requests.
-Added an easy mode to the options menu. For now it just gives your girls 100% accuracy in combat, I'll willing to add other features to it based on suggestions.
-Your leftover attention now carries over to the next day
-Added the option to have the Archangel be topless or naked. Can access this from the basic girl interaction menu. She will still need the Exhibitionist fetish and the same affection/lust levels as the other girls. Sadly there is no topless or naked combat sprite in the game files, so she will still be wearing clothing in combat. If someone wants to make these sprites I'll gladly add it.

Let me know if there are any problems or if the game gives an error.
DND Uni combat4.png DND Uni combat3.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I've been having a lot of fun playing 1.14. One minor annoyance was that I'd recruited the Archangel to my roster of adventurers, and put a lot of work into building her up to level 7, when I decided that it was time to embark on the "securing
Sorry to come back on this so long after, but how do you recruit the Archangel ?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the images! Tried to add them, but as you can see something has gone wrong.
Archangel_need_resize.png
I'm going to try and resize her image

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I tried to resize the image, but it didn't really come out any better. Guess I was right about my talent level with images.
Archangel_need_resize2.png
shaneride, can you resize your archangel pics to match the size of the other girls? Looks like the other ones are 220x360, but I'm not really sure.

Also, if you have time, archangel needs topless/naked combat2 pics. It would be variations on this image.
Arcangel Combat2.png
Looks like the size is 293x480

Reactions: Shaneride

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
While playing the game I had to go a few times over the discussion here just to see if I miss something and how to proceed with certain missions or steps. So while playing the game I collected some information from the forum and put them together in a document.

It is not complete and it did not intend to be. But it might be useful for other people that pick up the game, so enjoy

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Beat all floors of the catacombs, including the boss. Then beat the catacombs again
Thanks ! Tried to go back (had already beaten the boss) went again till the last level like you suggested, but no mention of the archangel. Maybe because I had the full 12 in the roster, or because I had already started the "objectives" ? Will try again, anyway, thanks again !

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
While playing the game I had to go a few times over the discussion here just to see if I miss something and how to proceed with certain missions or steps. So while playing the game I collected some information from the forum and put them together in a document.

It is not complete and it did not intend to be. But it might be useful for other people that pick up the game, so enjoy
Interesting guide. It is missing some information as you stated, I can help you out with any questions you have.

You stated that it helps if the brothel madam has the Lusty trait. Lusty just increases the girl's starting sexuality, same as Strong increases strength or Hardy increases constitution. So even if a girl has Lusty, a girl with higher sexuality would be a better choice. It's preferable to have a madam with Promiscuous/Greedy/Dominant traits as well as the Bisexuality fetish, since she can teach these to the girls in the brothel and they will either let them serve additional customers or stop them from becoming unhappy.

I haven't heard about the brothel reputation getting stuck at minimum, I'll look into it.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks ! Tried to go back (had already beaten the boss) went again till the last level like you suggested, but no mention of the archangel. Maybe because I had the full 12 in the roster, or because I had already started the "objectives" ? Will try again, anyway, thanks again !
If you've defeated Bella Morte and and then complete all 9 levels again, you should get the scene with the archangel being trapped. Roster size and objectives aren't a factor. After this scene she will show up in the monster girls section, as seen below.
monster_girls.jpg
She can then be added to the list on the right if you have less than 12 girls in it.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
This game is amazing. I wish somebody would pick up where Amaraine left off and continue developing it, adding new girls,dungeons and sex interactions

Shaneride

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Damsels and Dungeons fans. I just started to help Brigma continue this game with more images. So far I'm trying to get all of the assets but I am missing a few. If anyone knows the Daz or something's product of the following characters, please post if you have a good idea what it is. I'm trying to strike while iron is hot. Or else the additions will not appear to be seamless.

Base Character for the Drow (I could morph the face but can't find the make-up)
Base Character for the Ninja
Hair for the Ninja
Weapons for Ninja
Base Character for the Enchantress (I could morph the face but can't find her makeup)
Base Character for the Arcangel (my attempt could be much better)
Outfit for the Valkyrie

I'm very new to this but I will do best not to botch it like some games have done in the past ie. Maou-Sama.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Looking forward to the update.This game is really good and should have a lot of potential……Amarine could have made it up to like version 2.0+.
Guess we can have like all those goddess or heroine like titan,maybe naga or sth……
By the way Amazon did surprise me,I mean the skill is not bad,but the picture of amazon……could be better I guess.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The drow female should be redone completely. I always thought she was the least attractive of the cast. I know tastes differ. But since drows are very much linked to the Warhammer universe and there these are usually very sexy, maybe she could be redone completely in the mod to make her more attractive and more in line with the Warhammer originals...
Maybe even more content and quests in general could be added to the game as well via the mod in the future?

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Drow arent from warhammer, they originated in D&D, probably with some ideas taken from Tolkien (thats where a lot of RPG ideas did come from at the time), but yes they are supposed to be highly attractive, they are also supposed to be very dangerous, follow worship of a spidergoddess and treat men as toys, when they treat them as anything. All in all, up to the modder what they decide, from memory she didn't look too bad, she was supposed to be petite etc, which would be different than most Drow depictions.

Reactions: Seewolf

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I actually really like how the drow looks. When Amaraine first introduced her, I was expecting her to look like the dunmer from The Elder Scrolls series so this is a big step up.

Shaneride is working really hard to make the girls look as close to the originals as possible, so don't anticipate any drastic changes to the models. It would actually be a great complement if nobody noticed any difference at all.

We're not working on strictly "new" content right now. The focus is currently on fully clothed/topless/nude versions of all the girls for their various scenes. Hopefully this will address the complaints of "missing images."

One idea I had was to give the player options on where to finish after a sex scene. This was originally intended to avoid accidentally getting fertile girls pregnant by finishing on their face or in their mouth. It has the added benefit of working with the existing fetishes since a girl into humiliation would be more willing to take a facial or a submissive girl might enjoy being ordered to swallow. The problem I had was that girls only had 1 set of images for sex, facials and blowjobs so they would end up putting on or taking off clothes between scenes. The new images should be able to fix this.

Reactions: Haast

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Drow arent from warhammer, they originated in D&D, probably with some ideas taken from Tolkien (thats where a lot of RPG ideas did come from at the time), but yes they are supposed to be highly attractive, they are also supposed to be very dangerous, follow worship of a spidergoddess and treat men as toys, when they treat them as anything. All in all, up to the modder what they decide, from memory she didn't look too bad, she was supposed to be petite etc, which would be different than most Drow depictions.
Thanks for the info, I know D&D, after all I like fantasy a lot, especially interesting and detailed fantasy universes, such as LOTR/ Silmarillion , D&D or Warhammer - as a sidenote Vampire: The Dark Age is also to my liking. But I still prefer the looks of the Warhammer drows, even if they didn't create them originally. In my eyes the Warhammer ones just have the best design. ;)

I actually really like how the drow looks. When Amaraine first introduced her, I was expecting her to look like the dunmer from The Elder Scrolls series so this is a big step up.

Shaneride is working really hard to make the girls look as close to the originals as possible, so don't anticipate any drastic changes to the models. It would actually be a great complement if nobody noticed any difference at all.

We're not working on strictly "new" content right now. The focus is currently on fully clothed/topless/nude versions of all the girls for their various scenes. Hopefully this will address the complaints of "missing images."

One idea I had was to give the player options on where to finish after a sex scene. This was originally intended to avoid accidentally getting fertile girls pregnant by finishing on their face or in their mouth. It has the added benefit of working with the existing fetishes since a girl into humiliation would be more willing to take a facial or a submissive girl might enjoy being ordered to swallow. The problem I had was that girls only had 1 set of images for sex, facials and blowjobs so they would end up putting on or taking off clothes between scenes. The new images should be able to fix this.
I see and I really appreciate your work! Just on the looks of the drow, we have different opinions. I really never liked her looks, although I liked this game. For me a female drow is supposed to look differently, more like the Warhammer ones, whose design I really love, but that's just me. But still, maybe some time later you guys might want to expand the game and add new content. By the way that Vampire girl would make a good companion, too... Anayway I'm looking forward to your mod, which already improves the game a lot.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes