2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
I found a fertility statue in the desert temple after beating the sphinx in the top left, but there's not a portal where I can enter. Is there some condition to unlocking it, is it a glitch, or is it just not implemented yet?

Edit: I found another fertility statue that doesn't have the portal in the bottom half of the ice place. Also is there anything at the end of the endless tower (if there is an end)?

Edit 2: Contrary to its name, the endless tower reached its end on floor 23. Pretty sure it's just not completed yet.

Last edited:

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone know what to do at the Fertility Statue? tried placing an egg on the pedastal thing, but nothing happened. Or is it not implamented yet?
There's a shining orb. Hit it until it lines up with another and repeat until a penis statue appears. Press e on it, and it'll give you semen, then just walk over to the cup.

Reactions: Kira3582

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I found a fertility statue in the desert temple after beating the sphinx in the top left, but there's not a portal where I can enter. Is there some condition to unlocking it, is it a glitch, or is it just not implemented yet?

Edit: I found another fertility statue that doesn't have the portal in the bottom half of the ice place. Also is there anything at the end of the endless tower (if there is an end)?
Both of the portals are working fine in the full version.
Guess they are blocked in the 0.35a version?
Skill for the ice cave one is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skill for the desert one is

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
it is the version full of the game or is the beta 0.35a??
if it is the version full why i cant see the link of download for download this already?, no one want shared?

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I have no idea how to solve that riddle...
You need to step on the glowing platform, but then you can't spray the statue with semen.
If you leave the platform, then it'll be instantly reset to it's original position...
I also tried to breed some elfs on that platform to no avail.

/e: Solved it, don't know if it was the right way to do it though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Forge Wright

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
any clue of alchemy or cooking? the pot in before goblin cave
It make quite money

I only know
2 slime mucus
2 mushroom
2 meat

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone have the the full version of this game? The game is finished now and released on DLsite

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Hentaibedta.net has it for free so here's the completed version until someone adds it to the main page

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
It's also on the cat site.
Here's the version from NewDragon:

Reactions: laugh

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
any clue of alchemy or cooking? the pot in before goblin cave
It make quite money

I only know one
small mp potion = 2 slime mucus
There are more pots scattered. I found that slime and herb makes a small hp pot. slime and ice core makes birth control pills. egg makes boiled egg. any meat by itself makes barbecue. meat and slime makes speed pot. ice core and egg makes normal hp pot, and that's all I found out.

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
I have no idea how to solve that riddle...
You need to step on the glowing platform, but then you can't spray the statue with semen.
If you leave the platform, then it'll be instantly reset to it's original position...
I also tried to breed some elfs on that platform to no avail.

/e: Solved it, don't know if it was the right way to do it though...
I just dumped all of my items in it.

yc4ever

Jan 10, 2020
any idea which spells you can get from which map? i feel like i am missing quite a few things considering how open the maps are even after boss areas

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes