2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm not sure how everyone's having issue, I've encountered zero "can't play" bugs. All I've encountered is some incorrect displaying of the states on the Q menu. No CPU issues either and I have a rig that has a 50/50 chance to run modern games.

This plays really well and has some really good animations, only issue is the walk to the goblin boss takes forever, but it feels like there're plans to be a quick travel at the start of the goblin cave.

Im super hyped for this.

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
No CPU issues either and I have a rig that has a 50/50 chance to run modern games.
I mean even TW:WH2 or M&B:B have lower cpu usage (20%-40%)
and this game take from 50% up to 60% cpu usage xD
Same situation with Succubus Affection

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
hentai scenes need to placed as a win scene, not a lose scene. that's what I hate about these games... wrong motivation
I 100% agree if they end in a game over, and also 100% agree if it's the only method to see any scenes. The pixel art outside of the loss scenes is enough to tide me, but with any luck later builds of this game will have non-defeat scenes.

I mean even TW:WH2 or M&B:B have lower cpu usage (20%-40%)
and this game take from 50% up to 60% cpu usage xD
Same situation with Succubus Affection
Well I don't know what to tell you, but my CPU hovers around 15%-20% regardless of if this game is open or not. Either you have a setting configured poorly, something is wrong with the files you downloaded, or your processor is severely damaged/outdated and in need for a repair/upgrade.

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
Without game overall cpu usage is between 10 and 15, but with game this is a lot of higher

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
70 - 100% Grafik use isn't best for that game no options to setup. :/
Every time use E to enter building or change map character is invisible or game freeze.
CPU use is a big Problem around 70% on 4 Cores!
Amored Warfare use only 25% CPU in 4K resolution and 45% Grafik use. xD
The game settings really need a better setup for performance.
Screen.jpg

Reactions: Necronlord3

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
I find it interesting that she can get pregnant and give birth to eggs which she can eat moments later.

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
lol, if you believe task manager, it says its using 20% of my i7 9750h and 60% of my RTX2070. Fans never throttled up (laptop obviously) so i think task manager isnt exactly accurate

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone know what the skill "Charming Leg" is? I'm assuming its the "surrender" skill but is it in the game? The key combo says "lift up" + attack.

Also here's a few tips from 20 min of gameplay (0.2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know what the skill "Charming Leg" is? I'm assuming its the "surrender" skill but is it in the game? The key combo says "lift up" + attack.

Also here's a few tips from 20 min of gameplay (0.2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure charming leg is the name of part of the combo attack, there's a 3 combo attack that's also shown on the ci-en site, and absorb you can use on items, it pulls enemies too but it's not really useful for that

polaco125

Oct 6, 2018
my menu opens like this ... and then when I click to change the game's scenario I get frozen on the screen or the character appears Sem título.jpg

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
it happens for me when i enter the Adventurers union and the Inn. I also spawn in the ground after leaving the magic shop or entering the plains

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes