• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
I'm not a fan of pixel animation but i do like sidescrollers. I guess i will be trying it.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I like the art and game looks interesting...

However, top of the screen feels cut off in the "tutorial" map, then it isn't always clear what buttons you should press to interact with things (I got confused at some point how to talk with npc and was jumping like an idiot or I couldn't figure out how to leave library like area...) and also I couldn't even move between maps because none of the buttons on my keyboard do anything other than close map selection screen.

In short this has potential and looks quite interesting but requires a good amount of work to flesh out minor things before moving on

Issekai

Dec 18, 2019
it's promisng game but after enter somewhere my chrachter is gone I think she is under the map so game unplayable afther some bugfixs I think it will be 1 of classic game

Reactions: randomguyspain

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
OK. I extracted and run the game without locale emulator. I got the map and the library bug. I started it with the emulator and it worked fine (emu changed language from english to japanese). But the game is very unstable yet. It has a very big potential in it just need a lot and more bugfixing.

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
Just an update on my end, the laptop i played on is still setup as your default USA laptop without any RPG ace stuff installed and no locale emu or anything. I have several times now played the game with no issues, i even went to the goblin cave and got pregnant. I was able to go in and out of guild and all as well

Jun 21, 2018
Wow this has so much potential. Just more spells, enemies, animations & poses, quests, maps.. The basis is there and it's great. Looking forward to this. I hope devs from patreon and to some other platform with much more freedom for them beasty sex and much more, I heard those not allowed on patr

Sep 1, 2018
OK. I extracted and run the game without locale emulator. I got the map and the library bug. I started it with the emulator and it worked fine (emu changed language from english to japanese). But the game is very unstable yet. It has a very big potential in it just need a lot and more bugfixing.
How did you run the game with locale?. I can right click the RAR/Zip and then select the locale, but when i right click on the .exe of the game i dont see that option.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
How did you run the game with locale?. I can right click the RAR/Zip and then select the locale, but when i right click on the .exe of the game i dont see that option.
There is locale emulator called ntleas. You need to extract the game from the rar file into a folder and start ntleas. Then there in the appPath line you browse the exe file of the game and voila it starts. You know if you do it right because the game going to be japanese.

Reactions: randomguyspain
Sep 1, 2018
There is locale emulator called ntleas. You need to extract the game from the rar file into a folder and start ntleas. Then there in the appPath line you browse the exe file of the game and voila it starts. You know if you do it right because the game going to be japanese.
Is there a .exe in the rar from the website or what. I only see a lot of folders, but i cant find the app

Sep 1, 2018
I giving you the important folder. Hope it works.
It works. Ty a lot. Btw, my game had this bug that made me appear under the map, but using ntlea i can actually play it (game is in japanese but at least is playable). So those who had this issue should try it

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
It works. Ty a lot. Btw, my game had this bug that made me appear under the map, but using ntlea i can actually play it (game is in japanese but at least is playable). So those who had this issue should try it
i have u same bug in this game and you same problem,i tried netleas but this dont work for me,when i select in the appline the exe and i press in runandsave this game dont open,there are in patreon a updated with the version 0.03,maybe that this version fix this,i dont know,I'd appreciate it if someone shared it

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
i have u same bug in this game and you same problem,i tried netleas but this dont work for me,when i select in the appline the exe and i press in runandsave this game dont open,there are in patreon a updated with the version 0.03,maybe that this version fix this,i dont know,I'd appreciate it if someone shared it
You need to extract both the game and ntlea.
1. Open ntlea
2. Press the "three dots" next to the AppPath line
3. Search for the game's exe file and click open
4. Click "save and run" and it's need to work.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
You need to extract both the game and ntlea.
1. Open ntlea
2. Press the "three dots" next to the AppPath line
3. Search for the game's exe file and click open
4. Click "save and run" and it's need to work.
i did it,netlea close and nothing happen,the game dont open,if i click in the box for that ntlea dont close,this not close but the game dont open yet.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
i did it,netlea close and nothing happen,the game dont open,if i click in the box for that ntlea dont close,this not close but the game dont open yet.
I maked a video how I do it. If this not helping you then I don't know what to do. Sorry for not editing it a bit. I am a lazy guy u know.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I maked a video how I do it. If this not helping you then I don't know what to do. Sorry for not editing it a bit. I am a lazy guy u know.
i did it already but dont open the game with ntlea,if i do click in the game exe normal with not use ntlea the game open but i have the bugs of enter in a place and my caracther are undermap and i cant do nothing,i cant see 2 or 3 read messagues that are empty,maybe that if some update the version of the game this can have solve this bugs,i dont know if the recent version have fix this bugs.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
i did it already but dont open the game with ntlea,if i do click in the game exe normal with not use ntlea the game open but i have the bugs of enter in a place and my caracther are undermap and i cant do nothing,i cant see 2 or 3 read messagues that are empty,maybe that if some update the version of the game this can have solve this bugs,i dont know if the recent version have fix this bugs.
You tried open ntlea as an administrator? Sometimes this is the answer for a lot of problems.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes