2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
The pregnancy & egg laying is a huge plus, the animations are a little lack luster & the menus could use improvement on all levels. Town looks neat, it hasn't been buggy for me in the slightest. 3.5/5

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
hmmm, interesting ... since many of you said still too much bug and not really optimized, I'll wait for stable version. The game looks great and amazing.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Honestly, try it anyway, it seems to be a 50/50 on if you'll have issues or none at all. If it has issues, just wait.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Nah its unplayable garbage, 70% CPU usage of an i5 9600k, seriously Monster Hunter World does not put my CPU to this load, not to mention you cant do anything in it, in the tutorial area 3 last signs have text appear outside of the game window. 1st building in town cant be entered, second the library can be accessed but you cant get out. next building again no acces, on the left side you have a place when you can select a place to travel to but when you select it and confirm nothing happens. If this would be released on steam as early access it would het 100% negative comments. Cause this is not even alpha version.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the version is 0.02, this is literally the second version ever made, give it some time to get bugs fixed before you trash it into the ground, some of us have experienced zero issues and have had a blast with it.

Sep 1, 2018
I cant play this. When i try to get into a building or go to the mountain imy character dissapears and i cant do anything. Also i cant read some of the posters, because their text is out of the screen. Some way to fix this? Ty
1590233493646.png 1590233587855.png

Last edited:

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Couldn't play the game doesn't seem a legit version of it more a first broken alpha post here... The combo system seem pretty good, it's fluid and agreable to run but the fact that i can interact is frustrating! Hope the game will continue to be upgrade and corrected.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
the game runs fine for me. I would say my biggest complaint right now is there is no way to stably earn money.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe the problem depends on how people extract the game. My system's locale is set to japanese and I don't need to emulate it to prevent file corruption, I just download and unpack.

Can people who have issues and people who do not have issues identify which they used? Also the whole signs without writing thing, that one is for everyone.

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe the problem depends on how people extract the game. My system's locale is set to japanese and I don't need to emulate it to prevent file corruption, I just download and unpack.
I'm glad it working for You (If I understand properly) but for me it not work either with japanese locale or my normal settings.
You know any other way how to make it work?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm glad it working for You (If I understand properly) but for me it not work either with japanese locale or my normal settings.
You know any other way how to make it work?
No clue at all, unfortunately.
how do you get to the goblin cave? This game is confusing as fuck hahaha
When you reach the cave at the bottom that leads towards the slime boss, there is a pathway above that, before you enter. Parkour your way up there and you'll eventually reach a wooden bridge, beyond that is goblin land.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
A waste of time as it is, wait for additional fixes or just a new update. Any feedback given at this point is redundant as the game is barely playable.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes