5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Call me crazy (!!), but it would be interesting to see a preg set with clothes, you know? Not just 1 or 2 pics in a set, but added to the SFW list, you know?
First, you're crazy. Second, I 100% agree about a SFW preggo list. However, I also don't want to put too much strain on Dandon and have her suffer burnout as an effect.

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Sparks a question: What other characters would all of you want to see Dandonfuga draw?
Lancer Artoria, Ruler Artoria and Miyamoto Musashi (Fate/Grand Order).
Aki Izayoi (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's).
Narmaya and Magisa (Granblue Fantasy).
And the one's she's already done I'd like to see her redo are Sorceress (Dragon's Crown) and Cindy (Final Fantasy 15)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Sparks a question: What other characters would all of you want to see Dandonfuga draw?
LoL: Senna, Kayle/Morgana, K/DA Evelynn (only one of the four she didn't do), Irelia, maybe regular Kai'Sa and Qiyana, etc.

Genshin: Rosaria (with pregnant variants), maybe Ningguang, IDK

FFVII: Jenova (I'm not right in the head)

OCs: wouldn't say no to more Neema or Namiya

I'm always down for more characters no one else draws, though. I feel like among NSFW artists, it's always the same five Marvel characters, plus whatever nostalgic children's cartoon or manga/anime is the flavour of the month.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Lisa Lisa, Trish Una, or FF from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Shermie from KOF

Some girls from League of Legends that she didn't draw yet (I prefer Miss Fortune)

Neon or Reyna from Valorant

Ningguang from Genshin Impact

Her OC's: Rose or Neema (in explicit position/s)

There's so many characters to choose, but I think the few would do.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing Bayonetta again, especially with her third game coming out soon, but I wonder if she's part of the blanket Nintendo ban Dandon received back in 2020...

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Nintendo sent her a C&D early 2020. It's why we haven't seen any Nintendo characters in years. The last one was the Pyra set.

I always got the feeling her OCs were her way of skirting past it.
That explains why she doesn;t make any more nintendo characters

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes