5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Steering the conversation back to the topic at hand, anyone have any ideas about the other batches? I mean, we are getting the crazy lady from Cyberpunk Edgerunners (I forget her name, plus it's a stupendous anime btw).

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
I would like to get a whole batch of characters from Cyberpunk Edgerunners. Now we have Rebecca, also she can add Lucy and maybe Kiwi or Dorio.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Steering the conversation back to the topic at hand, anyone have any ideas about the other batches? I mean, we are getting the crazy lady from Cyberpunk Edgerunners (I forget her name, plus it's a stupendous anime btw).
Maybe continuing where the poll left and adding some other ladies to it? Heck, I expect there'd be a new poll going forward.

Speaking of the month, well, it's going to be a bit of Oktoberfest and Halloween. I'd reckon it'd be two batches as usual if she can work effectively, but still, one batch is probably something I'd appreciate more due to her condition recently.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Do we have Compressed Collection Pack ?
We need those, been collecting his works, and have 50GB for 2021-2022
Have you been keeping all variants and not deleting any? I myself only keep the preggo variants after converting the videos to 720p and that alone shrinks the size of the animations folder by a lot. Then again, what I prefer to do and what others prefer to do may be two totally different things.

Reactions: Longmire

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Have you been keeping all variants and not deleting any? I myself only keep the preggo variants after converting the videos to 720p and that alone shrinks the size of the animations folder by a lot. Then again, what I prefer to do and what others prefer to do may be two totally different things.
^^ This exactly. I decided to cull the images I didn't want like the preggo, cum, leaky nipples etc when my archive of Dandon reached 40gb+, plus when I sat down and went through every image during the cull, it occurred to me that some characters she has done, I really didn't care to keep for various reasons (Don't care for the character or don't know them, the art wasn't good etc). Now it is down to a much more respectable 12gb.

Last edited:

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
^^ This exactly. I decided to cull the images I didn't want like the preggo, cum, leaky nipples etc when my archoive of Dandon reached 40gb+, plus when I sat down and went through every image during the cull, it occurred to me that some characters she has done, I really didn't care to keep for various reasons (Don't care for the character or don't know them, the art wasn't good etc). Now it is down to a much more respectable 12gb.
I guess speaking of size, mine is 9GB. Roughly 2900+ images.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
And I thought 2900 was a lot. I'm slowly combing through my collection. Trying to keep each character at most 15 variants/images.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
I'm at 13GB and 6.219 pics, including some variants i did with smeagol's xcf, and no preggo, not my thing.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes