5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Are there any artists similar to Dandon that you guys know? Maybe ones who take requests? Thanks
How similar are we talking? Are Sciamano240 or Kittew too different for your tastes?
Logancure, Tixnen, Nyx, Cloud D, Cutepet, Krysdecker, Demonlorddante and YAM_Spectrum all come to mind, though I have no idea who, if any of them, take requests. Not many artists do from my understanding, preferring to just poll their subscribers.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So... Dandon is alive.

We have a poll for the new beach queen candidates, and she also stated that Tali and Magik (from one of the earlier polls) are still in her to-do list.

Here are the contestants:
1. Mai Shiranui
2. Fubuki (One Punch Man)
3. Commander White (Nier)
4. Samira (LoL)
5. Black Cat
6. Manon (Street Fighter 6)
7. Korra

Manon and Samira are not going to come anywhere close to victory, the winner will be one between Korra and Fubuki (it's just my prediction).

Also, no batches this month, but I think we already knew that.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
(Another lengthy paragraph i know but y'all are used to it so don't bother complaining)

Mai is a garuranted win as she is trending from her getting her invitation to street fighter, i only hope that she's portrayed in a better pose than the one in '19, i know the leaning forward pose is her signature but if there's no sex alts made then pick a better front view pose especially for the pregnancy alts since like everyone here really likes seeing them

Seeing a updated take of fubuki isn't a bad choice, while the 2019 version is not bad but it would be nice to see her in a more casual setting than see her flying and have that nice dress of her's damaged

Dandon's take of commander white would be nice to see though i think she may fit better if she wasn't portrayed in a summer setting, but that's just me

Black cat i would love to see her as dandon is continuing her takes of the marvel universe but it would be more appropriate black cat was in her thieving environment than in a tropical setting, i mean what there is to steal if you're just relaxing at the beach?

Continuing the avatar series with korra would be great especially if asami is done next to conclude the series

I did had some interest to seeing dandon do her take of samira as she does check DD's boxes quite well, it's disappointing that never got featured, should have been a personal choice for dandon to do instead

And manon: zero interest from me, she may have her fans of course but she's a hard pass, i'm suprised aki hasn't gotten her chance to be featured in a poll since she's gained a bit of popularity since she made her debut last year

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
Mai is a garuranted win as she is trending from her getting her invitation to street fighter, i only hope that she's portrayed in a better pose than the one in '19, i know the leaning forward pose is her signature but if there's no sex alts made then pick a better front view pose especially for the pregnancy alts since like everyone here really likes seeing them
Personally, while I'm not a fan of hetero/preggo content, I do agree the '19 Mai set was lacking (which is part of why I think she's earned another place in dandon's gallery). The pose was great, IMO, something about doggy-style boobs hanging down just gets me going, but the absence of variety in the content was disappointing (not even an alt-outfit, and there wasn't anything really preventing tentacle variants as well). For me, fingers crossed she wins (likely, but you never know) and looking forward to what dandon cooks up.

Reactions: Jthebloody

AXL3

Jun 19, 2022
Logancure, Tixnen, Nyx, Cloud D, Cutepet, Krysdecker, Demonlorddante and YAM_Spectrum all come to mind, though I have no idea who, if any of them, take requests. Not many artists do from my understanding, preferring to just poll their subscribers.
Sorry, anybody knows where to find cloud d stuff.

Also can someone mention his social handles??

Coluber

May 3, 2019
So... Dandon is alive.

We have a poll for the new beach queen candidates, and she also stated that Tali and Magik (from one of the earlier polls) are still in her to-do list.

Here are the contestants:
1. Mai Shiranui
2. Fubuki (One Punch Man)
3. Commander White (Nier)
4. Samira (LoL)
5. Black Cat
6. Manon (Street Fighter 6)
7. Korra

Manon and Samira are not going to come anywhere close to victory, the winner will be one between Korra and Fubuki (it's just my prediction).

Also, no batches this month, but I think we already knew that.
I'm preferring Fubuki, but Commander White would be a nice surprise (unlikely as it is).

Coluber

May 3, 2019
Sorry, anybody knows where to find cloud d stuff.
I used to know, but the good stuff is all gone now. All I can do is go to Pixiv and Artstation...

edit: found something

This is all I could find. A whole lot of repitition of the same images. Sorry.

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Personally, while I'm not a fan of hetero/preggo content, I do agree the '19 Mai set was lacking (which is part of why I think she's earned another place in dandon's gallery). The pose was great, IMO, something about doggy-style boobs hanging down just gets me going, but the absence of variety in the content was disappointing (not even an alt-outfit, and there wasn't anything really preventing tentacle variants as well). For me, fingers crossed she wins (likely, but you never know) and looking forward to what dandon cooks up.

The '19 may Set was lacking because Dandon was still in the phase where she basically did half-assed artworks to meet her monthly quota of two batches (it was also the phase of drawing random OCS and forgetting about them immediately).

For now Korra is in the first place (331 votes) with Black Cat right behind her (329) and Mai in third place (319), so these are the most likely candidates for victory (Fubuki got 292 votes as of now).

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
The '19 may Set was lacking because Dandon was still in the phase where she basically did half-assed artworks to meet her monthly quota of two batches (it was also the phase of drawing random OCS and forgetting about them immediately).

For now Korra is in the first place (331 votes) with Black Cat right behind her (329) and Mai in third place (319), so these are the most likely candidates for victory (Fubuki got 292 votes as of now).
korra, my least favorite avatar char. Oh well. Delete button is a thing.

AXL3

Jun 19, 2022
I used to know, but the good stuff is all gone now. All I can do is go to Pixiv and Artstation...

edit: found something

This is all I could find. A whole lot of repitition of the same images. Sorry.
So he quit or he's very rare??

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
Are there any artists similar to Dandon that you guys know? Maybe ones who take requests? Thanks
Depends how 'similar' you want them to be, as dandon's still pretty distinctive in style (unlike, say, Sakimichan, whose style, though once more or less unique to her, is pretty heavily cribbed these days). Other artists not suggested you might like are dantewontdie (think he's no longer active now, though), lera pi, goatwillow, limgae, queasys, and xxoom. Don't think they take requests except as community polls, you can always ask if they accept commissions, though.

AXL3

Jun 19, 2022
Depends how 'similar' you want them to be, as dandon's still pretty distinctive in style (unlike, say, Sakimichan, whose style, though once more or less unique to her, is pretty heavily cribbed these days). Other artists not suggested you might like are dantewontdie (think he's no longer active now, though), lera pi, goatwillow, limgae, queasys, and xxoom. Don't think they take requests except as community polls, you can always ask if they accept commissions, though.
I personally loved arion69's art works and suddenly he's gone kinda south.

Also recently I was a fan of reptide art who suddenly went dark.

Are there any artists who can match or get close to arion69's art style and erotica?

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
Are there any artists who can match or get close to arion69's art style and erotica?
Probably not the best person to help 'cos I'm not much of fan of that 'true-to-life' 3D style (a little too uncanny valley for my tastes, while a lot of it has now been co-opted by AI art generators, which is a pity). Maybe ninjartist and demonlorddante as they do something along those lines.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
I personally loved arion69's art works and suddenly he's gone kinda south.

Also recently I was a fan of reptide art who suddenly went dark.

I think the closest in style will be Krys Decker

Reactions: AXL3
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes