5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Eve-SB-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Hope you're all doing well ♥♥♥

Here's Eve for you. I'm sorry it took so long. Thank you for sticking with me over the past few months, next up will be Mai Shiranui on the beach, I'll be working on the ladies from the last survey this month. Can't wait for the beach queens *_*

Detail:

Eve-SB-portrait-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Beach Queen Mai Shiranui is next... and after that the ladies from the ongoing poll, meaning we'll get Black Cat (first with 421 votes) and Korra (412 votes).

Mai got third place (401 votes) and is the first one we'll get... which means Dandon was already set on drawing her in the first place.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 3834365

Hope you're all doing well ♥♥♥

Here's Eve for you. I'm sorry it took so long. Thank you for sticking with me over the past few months, next up will be Mai Shiranui on the beach, I'll be working on the ladies from the last survey this month. Can't wait for the beach queens *_*
Detail:

View attachment 3834383
I have a good feeling that she will have explicit variants

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
She looks ok, that pose screams sex alts so it would be annoying if she again didn't made any for eve this time, (tifa dispite how decent she looked was still a disappointment for me)

Although i'm not expecting dandon to make full use of the game's full customization like sciamano did so you can expect less variations this time

Unsurprising mai would be featured this month as not only as pointed out she's a garuranted win but she's picking up traction as she's going to be guest featured in SF6, so I'm hoping for a better pose this time around than 2019

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
idk, she doesn't look right at all. Doesn't look asian and lacks the sweet expression of eve. she looks really meh in my book.
dandon's style tends towards the sultry for the most part, so we were always going to get a more 'sexy-and-she-knows-it' interpretation. For the more innocent/naive look, sciamano and axsens (among others) have more true-to-character sets.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
dandon's style tends towards the sultry for the most part, so we were always going to get a more 'sexy-and-she-knows-it' interpretation. For the more innocent/naive look, sciamano and axsens (among others) have more true-to-character sets.
not innocent/naive. I said sweet. Eve in the game has this really cute aura, idk how to say, girl next door? bottom line, dandon version isn't one bit cute. just my 2 cents.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes