5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I was expecting a returning OC, when Dandon does not want / does not have the time to draw a new character she resorts to the "old reliables"; I was betting on Rose or Bubbles, but Neema is fine too.

The pose won't garner much favour from the pregnant enthusiast, but overall is still quite nice.

Reactions: philtwo

mashima

Mar 28, 2020
I was expecting a returning OC, when Dandon does not want / does not have the time to draw a new character she resorts to the "old reliables"; I was betting on Rose or Bubbles, but Neema is fine too.

The pose won't garner much favour from the pregnant enthusiast, but overall is still quite nice.
I am a magic mushroom fan and i won't get favour either.

Reactions: Jthebloody

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hmn, this is unexpected

(Referring to neema➡, not the set itself)
View attachment 3886315
Not going to lie, the Neema art's shading gave me Bubbles' vibe of last year. But, now, I don't mind. At least Dandon's set for this August batch is truly a nice birthday gift for me (tomorrow's my birthday :LUL:). I must say, though, the current design for Neema's outfit is great and all, but I prefer the one from 2020

Big tiddies and dark-skinned ladies have always been my favorite.

I hope next month's batch has some spiciness to it :D

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Hmn, this is unexpected

(Referring to neema➡, not the set itself)
View attachment 3886315
Neema got me acting unwise. I hope there's more variants on this one.
Not going to lie, the Neema art's shading gave me Bubbles' vibe of last year. But, now, I don't mind. At least Dandon's set for this August batch is truly a nice birthday gift for me (tomorrow's my birthday :LUL:). I must say, though, the current design for Neema's outfit is great and all, but I prefer the one from 2020

Happy Birthday lad!

Reactions: philtwo

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Well then lucky you happy birthday, dandon's return happened at the right time for you

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Jandorosa

May 1, 2020
I, for one, would be fine if Dandon just drew Neema and the Christmas elves and nothing else. I know what I like.

On that note, all I want for Christmas is a Beach Queen picture of the Christmas elves on vacation.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
I, for one, would be fine if Dandon just drew Neema and the Christmas elves and nothing else. I know what I like.

On that note, all I want for Christmas is a Beach Queen picture of the Christmas elves on vacation.
I agree. I hope she redraws one of her Christmas Elf OCs on December. I am rooting for Rumi to be redrawn.

Reactions: thirstyman
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes