5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If I understand correctly you want a single file contain all her works, right?? Well it's a foolish thing to do, for one thing not all her works have same aspect ratio, and how on earth you want to edit such a huge file??
The thing about GIMP, you can import and edit PSD files in GIMP. If you want to learn how to do this, that's a different matter altogether.
Lol trust me mate it's way beyond normal GIMP/Photoshop for it as it's massive file sizes to deal with and as you said, different aspect ratios. I have XCF files of Dandon works I can edit a bit so I know my way around.

P.S No Bubbles XCF on pastebin yet.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Nice I think she might finally make an explicit sex version with black and white dick I think.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for the great opportunity to download such beautiful works! here is a list of what I like!!!!:love:

artist Dandonfuga ShuraKRGT AXSENS AyyaSAP BearWitch _ didiesmeralda KITTEW liang_xing Limgae
Logan Core madeleineink NeoArtCorE Prywinko Reivash SakimiChan Sciamano240 Sylee tne_maestro
Wickellia Collection Zarory Zumi e68e7df444a43c28f0a99d7fffbacf1c.gif

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes