5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
I thought it had something to do with Twitter not being available anymore/being blocked in Brazil? Not sure though, I thought I saw some tweets from Brazilian creators about it.

Anyhow, that image looks pretty good. Can't wait for any tentacle or piercing versions.
I still hope/wish if the piercing variants get popular enough they get tagged/named so its easier to find 'em so I dont accidentally delete them mistaking them as a 'dupe' variant(I tend to delete variants that are just different shades/brightness variants).

Reactions: superbunda

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
checking all sets and the news the lasted add a magic mushroom in the tentacle its that one in the 2023 example rebecca or other of that year

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
bro it's not even finished yet
Mate, I'm not swearing or insulting dandon. I'm a fan and a bit of an art enthusiast. I bet you are right and the finished product will be perfect, but to me the neck thing is jarring right now cuz the body is amazing, the face is beautiful, but there is no harmony between them.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I have an idea for dandon Why dosen't she remastered the old art from 2016-2017 and put them as bouns at least every month 1 art
The idea is very interesting, but here's why she'll never do that: time and effort.

Dandon is barely able to get 4 artworks done in a month, often taking breaks in between (as seen in the last couple of years): revamping old sets still takes time (that she clearly doesn't have) and effort (that she's putting into doing her current art pieces, therefore can't spare).

Plus, as the Joker very wisely said: "If you're good at something, never do it for free".

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes