5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Let me get this straight, this other artist has (figuratively) fallen in love with Neema and has made the fanart under spoiler?
Thanks.
I should've sent this over to Monori's thread here, but alas, this is the most convenient thread I can visit since I bookmarked it :KEK:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Are yall done yapping?...

Anyways, something weird happened...
Dandon just posted this on X:

Screenshot_20240815_213442.jpg

Here Gumroad store still seems to be up...
I thought NSFW was banned from there...
Anybody know more about this...

Noahsvyaz

Что мы говорим Богу Смерти? Не сегодня
Donor
Oct 19, 2020
Anybody know more about this...
NSFW content is still banned on Gumroad. Here are two screenshots from an official post that confirm it:

1.png

2.png

Maybe for now Gumroad hasn’t detected anything suspicious, which is why the page is still up. However, it’s only a matter of time before it gets nuked too

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
There's something I've been meaning to say for a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preggo lover here. If you don't like pregnant content, that's your choice. You don't have to keep what you don't want out of the sets. It's what I do: I download the sets, and delete everything that isn't preggo-related, and I move onto the next part of my life. You don't see me complaining about the type of stuff you enjoy looking at, do you?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Preggo lover here. If you don't like pregnant content, that's your choice. You don't have to keep what you don't want out of the sets. It's what I do: I download the sets, and delete everything that isn't preggo-related, and I move onto the next part of my life. You don't see me complaining about the type of stuff you enjoy looking at, do you?
I wouldn't suggest deleting the rest. With a lil of effort and gimp, you can use everything but tentacles to make your own variation when you really like a set. Just my 2 cents, man.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes