5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I wouldn't suggest deleting the rest. With a lil of effort and gimp, you can use everything but tentacles to make your own variation when you really like a set. Just my 2 cents, man.
The problem with using Gimp to create my own favorite variants is, first and foremost, my lack of motivation to learn how to use Gimp. That, combined with my less-than-20/20 vision, makes for a not fun time for me. I do appreciate the two cents though. Thank you. They will be spent wisely.

Reactions: thirstyman

Kurisutofaa

Nov 9, 2023
What is the date he starts making variations preggo?
I'm not sure when she makes those versions. Probably after painting the main images but we don't see them until she releases them to subscribers. Edit: Oh you meant when did she start making Pregnant versions. Been subbed since October 2015 and the earliest I remember those appearing was the December batches of 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rextyd

Eggplant88

Apr 24, 2024
Anyone happen to have the PSD's for August 2017 and January 2020? Couldn't find them here.
I think they are posted on e-hentai. Here are the links to August 2017 and January 2020:

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
Welp Im a dunce, was thinking that set with Eve/Mai and such was August. Any previews FOR August? or is she taking the month off?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes